The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

the most interesting part of the game is that ceres has latched onto my previous theory of lucky being villager based on wagonomics while simoultaneously pushing a cc on me and shading my few posts. picking and choosing which side he'd like to partake in with no real conviction behind any of his words.

lucky/ceres lock it in

1 minute ago, hoggers said:

the most interesting part of the game is that ceres has latched onto my previous theory of lucky being villager based on wagonomics while simoultaneously pushing a cc on me and shading my few posts. picking and choosing which side he'd like to partake in with no real conviction behind any of his words.

lucky/ceres lock it in

I am absolutely not "latching onto your theory". I still think Lucky has a strong chance of being a wolf and I have mixed feelings on the theory itself. I just wanted to present that theory in a clear way to the thread for discussion and reactions.

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

I am absolutely not "latching onto your theory". I still think Lucky has a strong chance of being a wolf and I have mixed feelings on the theory itself. I just wanted to present that theory in a clear way to the thread for discussion and reactions.

you post without strong conviction to allow others to do the narrative framing for you. filling in the blanks from others thoughts don't count as coming up with your own reads. 

Hog,

Like I'm literally trying to give fair consideration to your theory and you don't like that?? We solve the game by approaching things at various angles and trying to form a consensus among the villagers. That's what I try to do. 

1 minute ago, hoggers said:

you post without strong conviction to allow others to do the narrative framing for you. filling in the blanks from others thoughts don't count as coming up with your own reads. 

Well, at least you have courage. 

I've had many reads this game and I've certainly had conviction in my case against Lucky. Go pull up the quotes if you want. 

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Hog,

Like I'm literally trying to give fair consideration to your theory and you don't like that?? We solve the game by approaching things at various angles and trying to form a consensus among the villagers. That's what I try to do. 

YOU aren't the one approaching anything. broaching a subject while others actually discuss it without your own thoughts seems fear riddled. various angles is what i've been doing all gamr, widening our pool and throwing fake reads out to try and dissect it into more than just luckylager. 

you seem to believe this as wolfish, and yet here you are describing my own play and attributing it to yourself

Just now, hoggers said:

YOU aren't the one approaching anything. broaching a subject while others actually discuss it without your own thoughts seems fear riddled. various angles is what i've been doing all gamr, widening our pool and throwing fake reads out to try and dissect it into more than just luckylager. 

you seem to believe this as wolfish, and yet here you are describing my own play and attributing it to yourself

I already stated my opinion on your theory. I thought more than anything it meant the wolves were scared to act. But I gave it some more thought and was less certain in that, so I wanted to see how others felt. 

You've had one angle: disagree with me and call me a wolf. That's all you've concerned yourself with so far and it's definitely not healthy for the village. 

Just now, Ceres said:

I already stated my opinion on your theory. I thought more than anything it meant the wolves were scared to act. But I gave it some more thought and was less certain in that, so I wanted to see how others felt. 

You've had one angle: disagree with me and call me a wolf. That's all you've concerned yourself with so far and it's definitely not healthy for the village. 

come on now. you and i both know that isn't the case here.

if you're wanting to survive to see tomorrow, you're going to actually have to attempt to work with me here.

Just now, hoggers said:

come on now. you and i both know that isn't the case here.

if you're wanting to survive to see tomorrow, you're going to actually have to attempt to work with me here.

I put out the prompt on Dead-air, Dead Villager as a means to work with you. And I will still work with you if you want to discuss anything else. 

Oh and I'm NEVER getting lynched today, so your threats don't scare me. 

24 minutes ago, hoggers said:

lucky/ceres lock it in

Where/when did Ceres start shading you and CC you? I'm going back through his posts and can't find those ones.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Where/when did Ceres start shading you and CC you? I'm going back through his posts and can't find those ones.

cc as in counterwagon. his read on me in the reads post before the vote was pretty bad, and he's had offhand comments in regards to a lot of my posts throughout iirc.