The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

Just now, hoggers said:

cc as in counterwagon. his read on me in the reads post before the vote was pretty bad, and he's had offhand comments in regards to a lot of my posts throughout iirc. 

I'm not doing full wolf teams until we have flips but I'm still working with the world where you and Lucky are w/w. 

Has anyone ever known 112 to focus all of her scum hunting power on one player, in R1, when she's actually tp? 

And since when does Ceres blindly follow 112 only to trumpet her from his soap box?

Z's vote is lazy and opportunistic. The guy has contributed less than AV, which is really saying something. 

TL? Who the fox hat?

I call Z out and get a OMGUS from 112 and Z. Well? Really? Okay.

Nobody is questioning them. 

Scummiest

Z

Ceres

AV

11 minutes ago, hoggers said:

ultimately the universes i'm picking up on are bluejay/ceres with a wolf, 112/lucky with a wolf, av/falcon/milk/fetch with a wolf. don't think i'm missing anyone? first two associations are most critical here.

Well it's 112 then.

I havent been posting a lot, but you guys should actually read my posts and take the words fir what they're worth without seeing a bit flashing sign over my avatar

I even said your new avatar is less creepy.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Has anyone ever known 112 to focus all of her scum hunting power on one player, in R1, when she's actually tp? 

And since when does Ceres blindly follow 112 only to trumpet her from his soap box?

Z's vote is lazy and opportunistic. The guy has contributed less than AV, which is really saying something. 

TL? Who the fox hat?

I call Z out and get a OMGUS from 112 and Z. Well? Really? Okay.

Nobody is questioning them. 

Scummiest

Z

Ceres

AV

I'm seriously insulted that I'm being accused of sheeping 112, lol.

So in other words, all your detractors are wolves that went out on a limb to lynch you? 

I feel like if you were a villager, you'd have some self-awareness about how you've played and would be more understanding of people that are suspecting you.