The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

I’d rather vote milk or DM than hoggers

milk is probably at the top of my list but he only has 1 vote so I guess I’ll stick with DM who now has 3

I feel like if hoggers was mafia he wouldn’t go with such a contrarian approach, drawing attention to himself, knowing he doesn’t have to be as active as he would like to dominate the thread 

Just now, Time Lord said:

I’d rather vote milk or DM than hoggers

milk is probably at the top of my list but he only has 1 vote so I guess I’ll stick with DM who now has 3

I feel like if hoggers was mafia he wouldn’t go with such a contrarian approach, drawing attention to himself, knowing he doesn’t have to be as active as he would like to dominate the thread 

Doesn’t have time to be as active as he would like*

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

So what if we lynch Ceres and he flips TP?

Then I got duped by the mafia, accept they played me, and get pissed off at MR.

Everything I have said about the contents of this letter are true though. I understand that the mafia can send messages, but I think it would be crazy to send something of that nature. I also think not voting for Ceres at this point is only based off speculative conspiracy.

• Haha 1

Honestly, just look at the reaction after my post...or lack of...if the mafia sent that letter to me, they would have been ready and attacked accordingly...right dummies? 

If Ceres was TP, and the mafia were trying to frame him, why did nobody try and vote him out with me before MR confirmed nightfall as tomorrow.

Game. Set. Checkmate. Ceres is mafia.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Honestly, just look at the reaction after my post...or lack of...if the mafia sent that letter to me, they would have been ready and attacked accordingly...right dummies? 

If Ceres was TP, and the mafia were trying to frame him, why did nobody try and vote him out with me before MR confirmed nightfall as tomorrow.

Game. Set. Checkmate. Ceres is mafia.

Well, at least Milk voted me. Are you not considering him? It's possible the wolves (or other wolf) were too scared to act until more villagers showed support for the idea.

Ceres is pushing hoggers because he already gave Zfetch an easy TP clear and he knows it’s too late to come after me. If Ceres is mafia, it makes sense to try and take 2 of me/Zfetch/hoggers tonight. It’s why he’s not seriously shading AV for his scummy round of play so far - to keep him in the PoE for next round and minimize a potential influential player’s voice for the time comes.

If you are voting for hoggers because of your own logic, fine. If you are voting for Ceres’s reasons, you are a fool.

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

Well, at least Milk voted me. Are you not considering him? It's possible the wolves (or other wolf) were too scared to act until more villagers showed support for the idea.

Him voting for you was the towniest thing he’s done this game. If you vote for yourself, I might give you TP points as well.

8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Then I got duped by the mafia, accept they played me, and get pissed off at MR.

Everything I have said about the contents of this letter are true though. I understand that the mafia can send messages, but I think it would be crazy to send something of that nature. I also think not voting for Ceres at this point is only based off speculative conspiracy.

and a twist where anonymous letters can be sent to players. These letters can come from either alignment.

You don't think they get to determine the subject line too? Of course they would. What is wrong with you.