The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yes, I understand that.

So, the wolves can send messages. Their only play is to use this to plot the town against itself. You're the only person who has claimed to receive a message, while Zfetch said he forgot to submit his ability. It stands to reason that you received something from the wolves and that this is a plot (assuming you aren't making this up). 

Just now, Ceres said:

So, the wolves can send messages. Their only play is to use this to plot the town against itself. You're the only person who has claimed to receive a message, while Zfetch said he forgot to submit his ability. It stands to reason that you received something from the wolves and that this is a plot (assuming you aren't making this up). 

What if:

A: Zfetch is lying about his role

B: Zfetch isn't lying about his role but lying about his actions?

Doesn't matter tbh. I'm good with how tonight played out. Now good night.

48 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Honestly, just look at the reaction after my post...or lack of...if the mafia sent that letter to me, they would have been ready and attacked accordingly...right dummies? 

If Ceres was TP, and the mafia were trying to frame him, why did nobody try and vote him out with me before MR confirmed nightfall as tomorrow.

Game. Set. Checkmate. Ceres is mafia.

This makes some sense. If it were a mafia letter... at the very least be 2 votes on him. What about those who avoided the vote. This needs more examination.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote

Plenty to work with tomorrow. Got what I wanted, even if it wasn't in the form I was expecting. GN

&^@# you and your dumb tests. That just wasted so much time I could've spent doing actual work. I'm mad at myself for even considering you were genuine because of how stupid it sounded. The cost benefit of that is not good enough, as you took away the focus from everything else. Just knock it off.

Just now, Ceres said:

&^@# you and your dumb tests. That just wasted so much time I could've spent doing actual work. I'm mad at myself for even considering you were genuine because of how stupid it sounded. The cost benefit of that is not good enough, as you took away the focus from everything else. Just knock it off.

Oh I didn't say it was test...

7 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

This makes some sense. If it were a mafia letter... at the very least be 2 votes on him. What about those who avoided the vote. This needs more examination.

This is ridiculous.

DM didn't vote. So, what...he's talking about himself in this statement? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, hoggers said:

@Ceres why is your perspective you're on me

the only reason you're on me to begin with is because i was trying to kill you lmao

I theorized you and lucky were wolves together before you even started posting (because of his avatar comment). Everything since has solidified this belief.

6 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I theorized you and lucky were wolves together before you even started posting (because of his avatar comment). Everything since has solidified this belief.

why is a useless tinfoil relevant to me whatsoever coming into thread. you weren't sitting there pressuring me. it was more a nudge to lucky than any comment at my play (seeing as there had been none). coming into thread, i thought YOU were wolfy and attacked you, and then that's when you turned attention towards me and haven't let down since. Everything since has solidified this belief. 

i'm feeling pretty good on bluejay. i'm feeling better on falcon, and i like av for the time being. i dislike ceres and dm still, but as for reasons stated before dislike either of them as being the same alignment. m&h and timelord are in distinct categories of not active enough, but timelord has some content that i find myself agreeing with and enjoying. zfetch is also pretty lurky, and it reminds me of the last scum game we played together where there's not much emphasis behind his oomph. zfetch/m&h + ceres/dm