The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

6 hours ago, inane said:

300px-Stuart_Smalley.jpg

Is that you?

5 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

it saddens me that people are convincing these kids their future lies in blocking projects :sadno:

Especially when so many of them are living in poverty. Which imo needs to be eliminated in this country. Yes a far right conservative said no kid should live in poverty

5 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Jimmy that sarcasm or do you actually see the lil good oil does and how it has such a big impacted on Canada?

No he supports a growing the economy in a safe and responsible manner.

5 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

no, its not sarcasm. You and Strome keep missing the point. I'm not anti-development at all. Canada has many important industries, oil and gas being one of them. 

I can respect your wanting complete over sight but you anger me when you attack Alberta. I enjoy debate with you, I feel some days this rig pig can keep up with the lawyer that gets to ski on work days but let's no longer attack something if we don't like it lets debate it.

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I can respect your wanting complete over sight but you anger me when you attack Alberta. I enjoy debate with you, I feel some days this rig pig can keep up with the lawyer that gets to ski on work days but let's no longer attack something if we don't like it lets debate it.

Thats what i like about you Ryan.  Deep down inside you do respect debate.  Well done. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Another Whopper....  wow , you just don't stop with your lies....   Wow. 

How is it a lie prove it?

ive showed proof , you've used and I've posted the video that backs it up so please enlighten me.....

4 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Thats what i like about you Ryan.  Deep down inside you do respect debate.  Well done. 

You saying I don't respect a dabate? 

Come on King we have enough debates to agree on that I show respect until someone loses it. 

I proved my point to hippy and you but hippie decided to move  the goal posts so I called him out.....

you would do the same thing to me if I pulled that on you.....

Edited by RowdyCanuck

8 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

How is it a lie prove it?

ive showed proof , you've used and I've posted the video that backs it up so please enlighten me.....

You saying I don't respect a dabate? 

Come on King we have enough debates to agree on that I show respect until someone loses it. 

I proved my point to hippy and you but hippie decided to move  the goal posts so I called him out.....

you would do the same thing to me if I pulled that on you.....

KInder promised Krusty 25 mil per year for 20 years...

That is not one billion...  Rowdy did you take math when you went to highschool........

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

KInder promised Krusty 25 mil per year for 20 years...

That is not one billion...  Rowdy did you take math when you went to highschool........

Okay 25 is the starting number isn't? That's how much b.c can go to the bank on every year and now what happens if oil prices go up? Does that number go up king? Since I'm not so good with math you know.....

Edited by RowdyCanuck

1 minute ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Okay 25 is the starting number isn't? That's how much b.c can go to the bank on every year and now what happens if oil prices go up? Does that number go up king? Since I'm not so good with math you know.....

25 mil per year is chump change for the risk BC is taking to our vancouver harbour.....

tourism in Vancouver is close to 5 Billlion per year now...

That is less than .5 of one  percent gain .......

Not worth the risk...

25 million times 20 years = half a billion and oil goes up and down but wth that pipeline b.c would have made more then 25 million a year and have to remember that's the base price and only can go up.....

so kinder Morgan promises a billion and gave him self wiggle room to adjust for the unstable market......

i don't know where I lied? Cause b.c will never know if kinder was going to keep his word or blowing smoke cause b.c screamed no......

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

25 mil per year is chump change for the risk BC is taking to our vancouver harbour.....

tourism in Vancouver is close to 5 Billlion per year now...

That is less than .5 of one  percent gain .......

Not worth the risk...

Who are you to decided that? S.k and Manitoba both have pipelines and industries that would be destroyed if their was a leak.....look at what happen to that river in s.k thx to the huskies pipeline iirc 

every provinces takes that risk......its just b.c's turn to do...... 

Your pissed off cause Alberta over values its oil and money but you turn around and value your own industries over Canada's......

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Arn't the payments linked to 'volume'? Just going off the quote above, but does the oil price also affect the revenue to BC in that deal?

Beats me lol I asked the @kingofsurrey cause I'm not so good with numbers ha

i think it's just off volume but not sure but we will never full know due to kinder selling to Canada......

2 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

25 million times 20 years = half a billion and oil goes up and down but wth that pipeline b.c would have made more then 25 million a year and have to remember that's the base price and only can go up.....

so kinder Morgan promises a billion and gave him self wiggle room to adjust for the unstable market......

i don't know where I lied? Cause b.c will never know if kinder was going to keep his word or blowing smoke cause b.c screamed no......

Who are you to decided that? S.k and Manitoba both have pipelines and industries that would be destroyed if their was a leak.....look at what happen to that river in s.k thx to the huskies pipeline iirc 

every provinces takes that risk......its just b.c's turn to do...... 

Your pissed off cause Alberta over values its oil and money but you turn around and value your own industries over Canada's......

I never realized man and sask had oceans with tankers in them.... 

Wow , learn something new every day...  thanks..

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I think based only on volume of flow.

So we agree lol also if oil pieces go up usually means more oil being sent threw the pipeline there for it would raise your 25 million for the year and so forth.....up to 50 million in a year......

that's not bad money for doing next to nothing for it .....

1 minute ago, RowdyCanuck said:

So we agree lol also if oil pieces go up usually means more oil being sent threw the pipeline there for it would raise your 25 million for the year and so forth.....up to 50 million in a year......

that's not bad money for doing next to nothing for it .....

Doing next to nothing... ARE you kidding me....

We are risking Vancouvers.....   5 Billion per year tourism industry....   BC is taking all the risk with very little reward.

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I never realized man and sask had oceans with tankers in them.... 

Wow , learn something new every day...  thanks..

Oil doesn't just hurt the ocean and why you think kinder offered you the money he did......he realizes the risks but King this is turning into that back and forth we had on rodeo and how at the end your real problem was with chuck wagons not all of rodeo......

you have a problem with tankers not the pipeline lol focus your anger son it might help lol

Just now, RowdyCanuck said:

Oil doesn't just hurt the ocean and why you think kinder offered you the money he did......he realizes the risks but King this is turning into that back and forth we had on rodeo and how at the end your real problem was with chuck wagons not all of rodeo......

you have a problem with tankers not the pipeline lol focus your anger son it might help lol

My comittment is primarily to BC's pristine coastal waterways... and beaches...

Doing next to nothing... ARE you kidding me....

We are risking Vancouvers.....   5 Billion per year tourism industry....   BC is taking all the risk with very little reward.

But if nothing happens you collect money for nothing in theory don't you?

My comittment is primarily to BC's pristine coastal waterways... and beaches...

Okay now I don't know much about the  Regulations for tankers but shouldn't that by what we are talking about then not the pipeline? Since the pipeline is only a matter of time before it's built.