The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I did think of that scenario: ala Duke Eggegeton and his band of train robbers. 

MR also talked about PZ starting solo far too many times for my liking. 

On 3/20/2020 at 1:07 PM, Ceres said:

So the mafia can definitely "infect" villagers and turn them into wolves (will limitations of course). I want everyone's theories as to how the mechanics of this will work. 

Go

On 3/20/2020 at 1:08 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

One conversion every two rounds, kinda like a KP action

I'm begging for people to hit me with mf "TMI" so i can hit them with the mf "nah b"

On 3/21/2020 at 10:38 PM, luckylager said:

Am I wrong in always expecting more from MR? A few early locks and some fluff.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:46 PM, luckylager said:

MR

BJ

WW

Crumb, Kurisu eem kinda scummy

Lucky's early posts have him targeting MR. I don't really see this happening if they've started as wolves together. Especially with how vindicated he sounded when I revealed my result. 

On 3/21/2020 at 11:57 PM, Time Lord said:

J-23             lucky          Kurisu      WW     

jazz               BJ

MR

AV

Zfetch

Ceres

I still agree with most of these non-associations. I think Lucky and BJ are probably clean. Or at least they started clean. Zfetch is all-but guaranteed to be a villager with the medkit and his general behaviour. 

20 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Can we just lock in TL as town now too?

20 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

falcon and TL are the greeniest in my books right now. They're both (a) playing unlike scum would and (b) playing to their own town meta.

Someone should check back on who is shading Kurisu. Dude is slipping in reads to his sh*tposting and anyone trying to 'he's doing nothing!' him is potential scum looking for bait. Kurisu also probable town.

Let me think on others.

These sound like genuine reads. i.e. Falcon and TL are probably TPs.

19 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

My time's running out and J23 and Lucky remain my top scumreads. They're each sitting in that joining-in-but-not-too-much sweet spot, and are both adopting a slightly aggro approach that scum!them hopes makes us think they're being too bold to be scum.

Everyone else is either a light townread or null

Maybe we just lynch Virt for funsies?

If he's starting with a small squad it's unlikely MR is pushing to lynch his own teammates this early. 

Just now, Master Radishes said:

There's so much bad here from Ceres I don't even know where to begin. He's finding every little thing to nitpick to create a narrative that doesn't exist.

If you were a villager you'd probably be searching the thread to find my scum-partners and my non-teammates. But you aren't because you have no reason to. 

7 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

And fyi I'm still technically working, so don't expect anything right yet. I was just checking in to distract myself for a few minutes.

If you are TP, besides your death, what advantage would !scum Ceres gain by lying about this situation for his team? He subsequently gets lynched if you are lynched and flipped TP...why would he sacrifice himself just to take you out in that scenario?

I feel like any other wolf might be hesitant to commit on this matter right now, even if it looks like MR will be lynched. Because losing PZ this early is probably a massive hit to them. 

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

If you are TP, besides your death, what advantage would !scum Ceres gain by lying about this situation for his team? He subsequently gets lynched if you are lynched and flipped TP...why would he sacrifice himself just to take you out in that scenario?

I'm having trouble seeing the advantage to Ceres as well

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

I feel like any other wolf might be hesitant to commit on this matter right now, even if it looks like MR will be lynched. Because losing PZ this early is probably a massive hit to them. 

Actually, maybe not. There are far more votes on MR right now. 

But the first votes are probably all coming from villagers (TL, Zfetch, Lucky, Virt).

@Alain Vigneault I will concede that you certainly tricked me this game. You can have some respite in that. 

1 hour ago, Ceres said:

Nice try.

Lynch you doesn't preclude us searching for the other wolves too. There is a lot to talk about.

Obviously it doesn't preclude it, and yet just as obviously no one is going to do it. You know as well as I that when there's an 'obvious' lynch candidate very little other scumhunting takes place.