The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Star Wars: Revenge of the Mafia (Game Over)

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

You need to log off for the night and possibly log off this site all together and get your drug addiction under control. Nobody should need to take bong rips and get drunk to play a mafia game.

Think about it like this lucky, if you were a real sheriff, would you be getting drunk and high before going out on the job? No, you wouldn't and if you for some reason were, we would lynch you IRL to prevent you from shooting or killing a black man.

You're off. Goodnight

Hate to break it you champ, but if I was a sheriff IRL I'd have to kill myself.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

He may well be, but he also could be scum. I don't jive well with free TP clears

Is this in response to myself or the noble warrior Intoewsables....

Just now, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Then vote yourself, unless you lied about your rolecard. Either way, you have to go. Again, this is non-negotiable. Don't make me threaten my own life against yours.

It's way too early to tell how badly I'm lying about anything.

But you got me, I'm no sheriff. I'm the hitman

22 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Off his pace.

This is a little tinfoily but he's done the exact same "refreshing your page" entrance and got a quick clear from I think Hoggers (or some other powerhouse) in another game. My theory is that he tried to recreate it there.

I actually saw that too, and it didn't have quite the same vibe as his other "refresh" entrances 

• Cheers 1
4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

He may well be, but he also could be scum. I don't jive well with free TP clears

I do not like this one bit. You cannot actually think there's been a legitimate free TP clear.

One of these boomers is scum: Falcon, NIK

This boomer may be scum but that is independent of the other boomers: SS

This boomer has not outed himself as scum yet so I'm almost certain he's TP: LL

1 minute ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Kurisu, hoggers, falcon45ba, King Naslund

Vote lucky lager. You have 30 minutes to do so, if I return to this thread and you have not placed your vote on lucky, I will kill you in the night phase. Thank you.

Please stop pressuring me, I have very low self-esteem.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

You're being a baby.

Grow up

You are the one who is so weak they need to hide from their own mind behind marijuana and getting drunk.

This post illustrates what I am worried about. You are lashing out at me and calling me names for calling out your bad habit. You're clearly not in the right state of mind.

Just log off, have a good night, and in the morning think about how you really want to live your life. Stop being a baby and instead be a child.

• Vintage 1