The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG 6.0 - Season 16

Patrick Kane

The Round 2 Demon is Slayed!usa_today_9668213.0.jpeg

Matt Murray wins 4/4 as the Pens advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs for the first time in seven years.

Yevgeni Kuznetsovs resurgence leads the way for the Pens with 6pts in 4games. Vanya Lodnia steps up in round 1 inching himself closer to a ridiculous contract renewal for a 120CA player. Shayne Gostisbehere continues to surprisingly lead the Penguins back end, with valuable performances from Dalibor Mlinar and rookie Anthony MacMaster.

It appears likely that the Penguins will face former playoff foe New York run by a hot Igor posting a .937sv%. Will Murrays .902sv% be strong enough to weather the storm? This is uncertain but what is certain is &^@# YEAH PENS ON TO THE 2ND ROUND WOOOO

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Jets vs Ducks Series Wrap Up

Don't like to judge, but (this left me NO choice in the matter). Dude at the gym. Yo. Hat on backwards, (nothing wrong with that, except when paired with...). Super short shorts + low hanging wife beater. Strutting around like a proud peacock, but not in a friendly way. Thug like. Plunks himself on the ab machine, immediately pulls out his phone, strikes a blue steel pose, then starts playing his pecs. You know the move...contract one, then the other, rapidly, in succession. Rinse, repeat. Too much, bro. I have to leave now, you're awesomeness is killing me...

• Upvote 3