The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

If he is. Expect some extreme bussing from teammates

probably already throwing in the towel

agreed, not too much cred for voters if he is r1 TK and flips red, though would look good on BJ. 

have to separate scum LL from frustrated townie though, I think there is a fine line between the two. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

agreed, not too much cred for voters if he is r1 TK and flips red, though would look good on BJ. 

have to separate scum LL from frustrated townie though, I think there is a fine line between the two. 

lol. Lets stop trying to solve imaginary situations that don’t exist yet.
Play the game as it was intended, and maybe you wouldn’t fail so much... loser

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blinzer said:

lol. Lets stop trying to solve imaginary situations that don’t exist yet.
Play the game as it was intended, and maybe you wouldn’t fail so much... loser

Here’s some free advice for you, you haven’t earned the right to talk to me directly, I’ll let it slide this time cause you obviously ignorant of many many things but next time you should tell hoggers what you want to say to me and if I deem it worth my time and fortune smiles upon you I may grace you with a response. That is all, you may go now. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Here’s some free advice for you, you haven’t earned the right to talk to me directly, I’ll let it slide this time cause you obviously ignorant of many many things but next time you should tell hoggers what you want to say to me and if I deem it worth my time and fortune smiles upon you I may grace you with a response. That is all, you may go now. 

24E22503-58F0-47EE-A8AF-CCD2CDAA73ED.gif

• Like 1