The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Once upon a time it used to be good. These days it's lazy.

Last game I did good work - found 3 of 4 scum by D2 and chose two correct Doc saves. Shouldn't that be enough to give me a pass till the end of the calendar year at least? :)

Yeah you were solid last game. Shame I was stupid and got myself killed early. Last time we had a solid town alliance together was the game where we and lucky executed falcon in cold blood for being so bad at town, we thought he was scum and lynched him 23 hours before nightfall before getting K in an F3. 

Those days are long in the past though. At this rate, I’d start searching for last smokes if I were you.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Fine, how about this: my read on Lucky is actually a good one, better than everyone else who are simply tone-reading him.

I already snuffed out Lucky. Taking credit for catching the worst scum is like bragging about finding your kid’s Easter eggs at the kindergarten Easter egg hunt. If anything, you should be disappointed you didn’t call him out sooner.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I already snuffed out Lucky. Taking credit for catching the worst scum is like bragging about finding your kid’s Easter eggs at the kindergarten Easter egg hunt. If anything, you should be disappointed you didn’t call him out sooner.

This isn't a Youtube comments section; you don't get a prize for being 'first' in Mafia.

My reason for scumreading Lucky is objectively a more perceptive and more reliable reason than yours. Assuming you are clever enough to see my point about Lucky, it will make you nod and go 'mmm!' as a means of indicating how impressed you are at my assessment of his mindset. It shows that even when barely trying my intuition for this game, built up over years of experience, is still streets ahead of anyone else's.

Acknowledge my supreme slanky scumhunting skill you slobby sack of suck.

48 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

SS too I think.

Maybe not Lucky though. His attack on Rocket felt opportunistic - that Rocket post was bleh but also that makes it basically catnip for scum looking to push an easy chop that no one will defend.

Nice try at taking the focus off yourself and putting it on me. An easy target who's already being tunneled for not being !supatown!.

The part where you ignore Falc calling out TR fir the exact same post is convenient.

BJ. Eat my ass.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This isn't a Youtube comments section; you don't get a prize for being 'first' in Mafia.

My reason for scumreading Lucky is objectively a more perceptive and more reliable reason than yours. Assuming you are clever enough to see my point about Lucky, it will make you nod and go 'mmm!' as a means of indicating how impressed you are at my assessment of his mindset. It shows that even when barely trying my intuition for this game, built up over years of experience, is still streets ahead of anyone else's.

Acknowledge my supreme slanky scumhunting skill you slobby sack of suck.

Mmm!

• Thanks 1

Updated reads: 

Aladeen

MR

Falcon

Kirisu

Leaning Town: on Hoggers, SS, NIK and GC

Null: BK, PL, DM

Probably scum but with no proof: Blizner, Zfetch & TL

TR - Pure OMGUS from my part
LL/BJ - at least one is rotten, possibly both