The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

What does this even mean? If BK is town and showing town qualities, then we don’t need to keep an eye on him. I also seem to recall his scum ass getting busted in R1 last game so let’s not toss around flattery.

isnt rule one of mafia Trust nobody? Good players will show town qualities regardless of faction

You know these things bird

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK obvious scum. It’s as simple as that. If you need a bigger reason though, look at the word count in his posts after 3 votes were placed on him.

If you're town its not showing through well. You're usually not this narrow minded 

If your scum well it makes sense and i apoligizing for ruining your parade

Whats your case that im obvious scum?

• Like 3
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

If you're town its not showing through well. You're usually not this narrow minded 

If your scum well it makes sense and i apoligizing for ruining your parade

Whats your case that im obvious scum?

He caught me last game by constantly circling around me.  BJ has his methods

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

He caught me last game by constantly circling around me.  BJ has his methods

he does. Usually though he'll keep circling around but continue to hunt and look elsewhere

His r.1 attention on me is nothing new and i almost look at it as a town tell but like i said its usually not this narrowminded. 

its early but so far its an ugly r.1 for him in my eyes

• Like 3
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

he does. Usually though he'll keep circling around but continue to hunt and look elsewhere

His r.1 attention on me is nothing new and i almost look at it as a town tell but like i said its usually not this narrowminded. 

its early but so far its an ugly r.1 for him in my eyes

Day has just begun. His attention hasn't been solely on you, but he's on you and from where I'm sitting, for reasons that are good enough.

So far you've done zero scum hunting and your posts are designed to either deflect, or reflect on the way you're being targeted. It's not a good look

BJ early town clears on pinky promises and emotion reads aren't sitting well with me and I would agree he hasn't ventured much beyond you and I, with the quick pocket jobs GC and BK.

Here the great thing for me though, I don't see a world where you two as scum/scum would hit the thread and go right away. And BJ's suss on you is reflected by more than his potential teammates, who in all likelihood wouldn't be voting with him rn anyways. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Day has just begun. His attention hasn't been solely on you, but he's on you and from where I'm sitting, for reasons that are good enough.

So far you've done zero scum hunting and your posts are designed to either deflect, or reflect on the way you're being targeted. It's not a good look

BJ early town clears on pinky promises and emotion reads aren't sitting well with me and I would agree he hasn't ventured much beyond you and I, with the quick pocket jobs GC and BK.

Here the great thing for me though, I don't see a world where you two as scum/scum would hit the thread and go right away. And BJ's suss on you is reflected by more than his potential teammates, who in all likelihood wouldn't be voting with him rn anyways. 

I think you need to reread a bit LL or you need to tell me what "hunting" really is

im not even taking the case on me serious. BK asked for a read of SS after one null enterance post. Theirs more town players then scum so i said ill take the odds with town

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m town. 

Also, sweet theme Al, I like it. 

You can't make a read off that post

since then SS is here posting and beta wise he's reminding me of Good SS so far

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I think you need to reread a bit LL or you need to tell me what "hunting" really is

im not even taking the case on me serious. BK asked for a read of SS after one null enterance post. Theirs more town players then scum so i said ill take the odds with town

You can't make a read off that post

since then SS is here posting and beta wise he's reminding me of Good SS so far

Beta?

Alpha and Omega is more accurate. 

Edited by Sharpshooter
Changed Alpa to Alpha
  • Like 3