The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

19 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Nice game of who's who Aladeen!

Don't need to be like Ben Shapiro though...  using hypothetical situations to prove your point :unsure:

Wtf are you on? Why don’t you give us some info about what you think rather than your masbutory fantasies? You have contributed nothing to this game it makes me think now that I a being lynched over scum. 

You don’t even have a point to prove and have contributed nothing to this game so why don’t you stfu and go back to $&!#posting rather than commenting on how I am playing the game because unlike you I’ve actually tried to solve this game. You you’re useless”oh we need BJ to tell us what to do” “oh some old lady hid a &^@#ing piece of silverware under a pillow” that is literally all you have done so either do something useful or stop talking about me you asshat.

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 2
25 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Al + BK = w/w?

Maybe Al’s taking all our money shots to his face in order to hide/help BK? 

Just putting that out there for discussion. 

That is the stupidest discussion topic out there and literally pointless since one of us is for sure to be lynched what happens when I flip town you dumbass and you put all this effort into discussion of some stupid $&!# theory that has zero chance of being the case. Get to &^@#ing scumhunting or doing one &^@#ing thing useful in this game to surprise the &^@# out of me because that would be the first thing I have ever seen you do that has ever been useful you sad sack of BK mound flesh. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Qwags has gone totally silent since I busted him.

@Aladeen I might be wrong about you being scum, but how do you read Qwags 180 on you & his silence following me catching him?

Qwags might be scum but as SS and BK have shown me the players here are literally too stupid to give af about let them hang if they are town and let them jerk each other off with pride that their stupidity let them win because no one wants to engage with their useless discussions or theories that can’t possibly be the case. Seriously fuxk both of those fux

• Like 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

Al going aggro now too. 

What you’re allowed to LLs allowed to Bjs allowed to buy oh wtf Al does it and SS finally speaks the fux up. Fuxk him and BK if both those fux are town I would rather see the scum team win

• Like 1