The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fired] Mark Donnelly

Rate this topic

goalie13

14 hours ago, Baggins said:

I wonder if it's dumb to think there is any difference between a stream of pee and miniscule droplets exhaled that are invisible to the naked eye? This is a head scratcher. Let me think about it....

Yup, that's dumb.

But what the illustration in question demonstrates is the pants keep your pee from directly hitting the other person. You know, protecting others from you. Which I've pointed out several times is the most effective aspect of wearing a mask.

Actually studies have shown that in loose fitting masks instead of your exhaust going forward it’s shoots up, down and to the sides at an accelerated rate kinda like putting your finger over a garden hose so if your pee cartoon was accurate pee would be raining down, not staying in their pants, like I said, worst analogy ever, if fact, it’s really sh!tty but if that’s what you need to cling to so you can feel safe, good luck.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

7 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Actually studies have shown that in loose fitting masks instead of your exhaust going forward it’s shoots up, down and to the sides at an accelerated rate kinda like putting your finger over a garden hose so if your pee cartoon was accurate pee would be raining down, not staying in their pants, like I said, worst analogy ever, if fact, it’s really sh!tty but if that’s what you need to cling to so you can feel safe, good luck.

Again, you're not peeing DIRECTLY on the other person. Is some protection not better than no protection?

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Come on dude. This is about everyone working together.

Instead of helping to solve the problem, you're being a part of the problem. This isn't some propaganda crap from the health authorities. This is people trying to save lives, and yet, here you are, debating that very thing. It's why so many are against you right now. You may not claim yourself to be an anti-masker, but you're acting in the exact same vein whether you realise it or not.

I don't expect you to change from my message though as you're too stubborn and naive to do so. Only the strong-minded are able to listen to others and know when to bow down.

Edited by The Lock
  • Cheers 3

• -SN- locked this topic