The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Holiday Special

Rate this topic

BoKnows

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Again, check the OP - the list of possible gifts are there. I got one.

Like maybe Lucky is lying, but your argument that it's not believable is just incorrect.

It says ask a question. An approved question. If LL truly got a red peak then he got setup by BK, cause it sounds way too good to be true.

Only other one I can think of is watcher. Red peak on watcher?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Again, check the OP - the list of possible gifts are there. I got one.

Like maybe Lucky is lying, but your argument that it's not believable is just incorrect.

Exactly. Very believable, and seeing how SS got lynched, I don't see LL as his teammate.

• Cheers 1
5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

It says ask a question. An approved question. If LL truly got a red peak then he got setup by BK, cause it sounds way too good to be true.

Only other one I can think of is watcher. Red peak on watcher?

Its really not that far fetched at all that LLs gift was an investigation based question. Approved question seems simple enough, like if LL asked the alignment of the remaining players? Obviously BK won't answer that, but a single player alignment?

Its not far fetched, and it really does seem like you're fighting tooth and nail to save jazz

• Cheers 1
5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Between this J23 and LL fued i actually think J23 comes out looking better.

Vote LL

5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Doesn't necessarily mean LL is mafia tho so I'll have to watch that vote.

If MR has been rather inactive too then I'll take a look at his posts on new years eve and see if anything stands out as vintage MR. Although Aladeen is most certainly the best man for that analysis.

5 hours ago, GoCanucks16 said:

i have to stop giving lucky the benefit of the doubt. i keep seeing things from him that ping me but don't pursue the avenues.

What is going on.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Its really not that far fetched at all that LLs gift was an investigation based question. Approved question seems simple enough, like if LL asked the alignment of the remaining players? Obviously BK won't answer that, but a single player alignment?

Its not far fetched, and it really does seem like you're fighting tooth and nail to save jazz

I’m not defending Jazz. Even said earlier last Maf is between GC16 or Jazz. Looks like I’m defending him cause LL is way higher on my scum list.

4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Could be inacative Maf. My guess is that TLs gift played a factor, or possibly MR has a roleblock and not seance gift

Roleblock the actual MK? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, J-23 said:

I’m not defending Jazz. Even said earlier last Maf is between GC16 or Jazz. Looks like I’m defending him cause LL is way higher on my scum list.

Roleblock the actual MK? 

How do you figure LL as scum with SS push that lynch? Why would he? No scum dead, the other wagon was YOU. So if LL is Maf, and if you're town, why would LL push SS lynch?

• Cheers 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

How do you figure LL as scum with SS push that lynch? Why would he? No scum dead, the other wagon was YOU. So if LL is Maf, and if you're town, why would LL push SS lynch?

I’ve said this already. NIK and SS have pulled something off like this b4. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, J-23 said:

I’ve said this already. NIK and SS have pulled something off like this b4. 

You.mentioned a game, but I can't fully recall. So, in that game, Maf were 2 lynches away from a win, with 1 in sight...no dead Maf, and they sacrificed one of themselves to prolong the game?

• Cheers 1