The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A joke

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Guy walks into a bar sits down he over hears 2 other guys telling a Lawyer joke. The guy says to them Lawyer jokes there funny but want to hear something more funny. The two guys say sure. The guy tells them I've got all your money and I didn't even have to sleep with you.

Lawyer comes to the CDC.  Makes a bunch of threads and claims he's got more money the Bettman so that's why we have 100% chance  of making the playoffs this year.   And a bunch of other garbage  why the team shouldn't rest QHs and let Rathbone get a turn once we are out, well because there i guess is 100% chance we aren't out.   Punchline.  Well that's the funny part.   Punch line get it bro? 

Edited by IBatch
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, IBatch said:

Lawyer comes to the CDC.  Makes a bunch of threads and claims he's got more money the Bettman so that's why we have 100% chance  of making the playoffs this year.   And a bunch of other garbage  why the team shouldn't rest QHs and let Rathbone get a turn once we are out, well because there i guess is 100% chance we aren't out.   Punchline.  Well that's the funny part.   Punch line get it bro? 

That one is too ludicrous and far from any level of reality to entertain.  I mean you might as well add to the joke and say the same Lawyer also suggested that he is a high profile advisor of a bunch of sports teams.

• Haha 1