The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

3 minutes ago, greensman said:

I threw in above exactly where you stand. I keep a rough standings list on my phone. 

Was just playfully suggesting you could post em if you look them up. Its nobody’s responsibility at this time, it’s always been something that was volunteered (Crabby, Rush, PO, Wally, me…). 

I’m assuming it’s done on a computer spreadsheet with nice pictures and stuff. I wouldn’t mind posting it from my phone but I don’t know if that’s possible. If I had the template on my phone I’d do it. Again I don’t know much about it though. I just use Notes to post my lineup and stuff 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Devron said:

I’m assuming it’s done on a computer spreadsheet with nice pictures and stuff. I wouldn’t mind posting it from my phone but I don’t know if that’s possible. If I had the template on my phone I’d do it. Again I don’t know much about it though. I just use Notes to post my lineup and stuff 

Exactly the same here 

I’ve got it in my Notes, but not in a way that it’s very postable - I don’t know how to be fancy 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, greensman said:

I threw in above exactly where you stand. I keep a rough standings list on my phone. 

Was just playfully suggesting you could post em if you look them up. Its nobody’s responsibility at this time, it’s always been something that was volunteered (Crabby, Rush, PO, Wally, me…). 

I would do them if I could however I can't even access pickup.

Don't have a VPN 

Don't use credit/ debit cards.

And I can't seem to pick up computer skills.

Makes me feel stupid.

54 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

I would do them if I could however I can't even access pickup.

Don't have a VPN 

Don't use credit/ debit cards.

And I can't seem to pick up computer skills.

Makes me feel stupid.

And yet what you lack in computer skills I'd bet you have a dozens of others.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

[Assignment] The Ottawa Senators would like to assign Kaapo Kahkonen, Benoit-Olivier Groulx, Ian Mitchell and Matt Kiersted to the minors. 

[Recall] The Ottawa Senators would like to call up Rem Pitlick, Thomas Harley, and Will Borgen.

[Activation] The Ottawa Senators would like to activate Craig Anderson and Petr Mrazek off of the IR and assign them to the active roster.

Columbus Blue Jackets wallpapers, Sports, HQ Columbus Blue Jackets pictures  | 4K Wallpapers 2019

The Columbus Blue Jackets have announced they have parted ways with General Manager Rush17 today. The team and GM decided it was time for a fresh set of eyes on the club. Here is a statement from the former GM: "I believe it's time this team gets a fresh set of eyes to get this team over the top. We have worked diligently to retool this team into a younger more dynamic hockey club. I feel we have successful in doing so. I look forward to seeing where this team goes in the future and wish all the players great success moving forward." The team is said to be exploring some new GM candidates but no timeline has been given for a replacement quite yet.

The team's former GM is hoping to interview for other openings league wide. The timeline for a new appointment for the GM has not yet been determined. He said today though he is ready and willing to step up as soon as a franchise becomes available. GL to everybody in the playoffs! :towel:

• Sad 1