The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

Just now, J.I.A.H.N said:

Basically, I do not know enough about it! As in, I don't know anything about it, or how it works..............

Maybe you’ll be a candidate for a position if the powers to be choose ::D

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

It may be because he plays in Europe, and until he is actually over here, he is exempt (I could be wrong?)

1 hour ago, Devron said:

How come your not in this pool Jan. You love trades lol 

Join and talk trade with me! :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

With the Stars signing Colin Miller, and the Sharks signing Matt Benning, that leaves us with just 3 guys waiting for an IRL contract. Kadri, Stastny, and Vesey. We are praying the big fish Kadri and Stastny land on contenders, but no matter what they will both play a key role for us next season.

We are currently looking to add 2 2nd line wingers, a couple bottom 6 depth forwards, a top 4 Dman, and a 6-7 Dman. We have a lot of guys in the system that may be able to fill a few of those spots, but we are seeking players with roles pretty much locked up. 

Varlamov and/or Price could be very much available for the right price as well, depending on how free agency plays out. 

I cannot wait to begin next season, as it will mark the first year in GML where I am expecting a deep playoff run. It's going to be a fun year in Toronto this year for sure!

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Is that good or bad? :unsure:

It is just like real life.

Sign players, draft players, build your roster. 

I believe a self confessed hockey nut such as yourself would love it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Is that good or bad? :unsure:

Columbus is available. @Rush17 did a tremendous job building a contending squad there, before resigning from his GM position. I believe there is 1 or 2 other openings as well if I'm not mistaken

Edited by Gator
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Basically, I do not know enough about it! As in, I don't know anything about it, or how it works..............

8 hours ago, Devron said:

Maybe you’ll be a candidate for a position if the powers to be choose ::D

If you two could have a chat about how it all works… if J.I.A.H.N could please read through the CBA… please submit an application.

if you decide to submit an application, please send it to me for review in our executive. CDC members vetted by GML members are ideal.

We are currently interviewing two prospective GM’s for the open teams, but even if the league is full at this time, we would love to have someone in line for the next available roster. Glad you’ve stopped by :metal:, let us know if you are interested.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

14 hours ago, Ilunga said:

This is just a question for the experts on contracts.

What is happening with Slafkovsky's contract with Montreal.

He was the number 1 pick yet he has a listed figure of $950, 000 for the next three years with a blue arrow and a 50 in a red circle ?

What does this mean in real life and does this sort of thing impact what we can offer our high draft picks? 

I have done some research and can't come up with much.

With ELC’s, we drastically reduced the amount of bonuses in signings, because players seldom meet all of their bonuses (achieve their full AAV) 

Slafkovsky’s contract is actually 950k per season base contract. He has a staggering bonus of 3.5 million per year, with a yearly signing bonus of another 95k. His overall AAV is 4.45m per season for the next 3 years. 

In the GML that contract will cost you 3.25m per season, with a base of 925k. 

• Thanks 1

SIGNING: The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed Ondrej Palat to a four-year contract.

spacer.png : Ondrej Palat - Four-year contract worth $24.0 million dollars ($6.0m per season - Full NMC in year 1, L-NTC (10 team list) in year 2)

----------------------------------

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have signed Nick Bjugstad to a one-year contract.

spacer.png : Nick Bjugstad - One-year contract worth $950,000

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

SIGNING: The Washington Captials have signed Oskari Salminen to a three-year contract.

spacer.png : Oskari Salminen - Three-year contract worth $2.4 million dollars ($800k per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed the following unrestricted free agents.

spacer.png : Dennis Hildeby - Three-year contract worth $3.0 million dollars ($1.0m per season)

spacer.png : Sakari Manninen - One-year contract worth $1.5 million dollars

spacer.png : Gustav Rydahl - Two-year contract worth $1.6 million dollars ($800k per season)

spacer.png : Markus Bjork - Three-year contract worth $2.7 million dollars ($900k per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, arby18_ said:

SIGNING: The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed Ondrej Palat to an 4-year contract.

spacer.png : Ondrej Palat - 4-year contract worth $24.0 million dollars ($6.0m per season - Full NMC in year 1, L-NTC (10 team list) in year 2)

arby18_ AGENCY

Maple Leafs are very excited to add Andrej Palat to the team, and feel he and his Devil teammates Jack, and Luke Hughes could very well be key assets in a cup run. We feel the Devils are about to flip a switch at any moment, and we have 3 big pieces from them locked up for the next few years.

Thanks to Arby's AGENCY for the contract talks, and we look forward to many more in the future!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed Georgi Merkulov to a three-year contract.

spacer.png : Georgi Merkulov - Three-year contract worth $2.55 million dollars ($850k per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SIGNING: The Nashville Predators have signed Brock McGinn to a three-year contract.

spacer.png : Brock McGinn - Three-year contract worth $8.7 million dollars ($2.9m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Can't even spell his name right. Not a good start his tenure in Toronto!

My client would now like to be traded, but we unfortunately negotiated that darned NMC in year one of the deal. Maybe next summer. I'm kidding, by the way... :lol:

• Haha 1