The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you had to only listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life what would you choose and why?

buddhahoodlum

On 9/7/2021 at 8:29 AM, smithers joe said:

as a really old coote, i'ld want music that took me to paradise. probably movie or show tunes. orchestral or big band. far from heavy metal, rap, opera, or loud music. hey, i'm old.

Big band is the shiz.

That means good, ya old coote.

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Cheers 1

On 9/3/2021 at 1:46 PM, RUPERTKBD said:

Never mind Instrumental...I can't believe the voice that comes out of this guy.....:blink:

Great song. Thanks for the tip....

He sounds a little like Paul McCartney.  Check out the album "Mystery Highway"  With Randy Stonehill.

• Cheers 1

I know it's out of the norm here but I really like electronic music.

I started out listening to new wave and 80s music, then later into hard rock/grunge, my taste gradually moved along through indie, post rock, post punk,  psych-rock,  experimental, and then harsh noise.  Now I've kind of finally landed on deep house, and different styles of electronic music.

There's a whole world of electronic music I need to explore. It's too hard to pick one style of music there's just too many genre's. 

I could listen to M83 and Air all day 

Just to be clear I'm not a huge fan of DJ's I prefer electronic music that is composed on synthesizers not turn tables

Edited by DS4quality
  • Cheers 1