The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Travis Hamonic

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

12 hours ago, Drink Walrus Milk said:

That’s completely false. There’s a good reason that vaccines normally have to go through years of testing. It’s not just to inconvenience the vaccine companies. 

It's not. Vaccines don't "have to go through years of testing" before being administered (especially during a pandemic) though obviously adverse reactions are continually tracked and recorded. Outside of a small increase in GBS linked to the 1976 swine flu vaccine I can't find much of anything caused by vaccines in the past 70 years. Given that, and the amount of attention, scrutiny and doses of Covid vaccines, I'm confident the long term risks of the disease vastly outweigh those of the vaccine. Not to mention the benefit of reduced spread and mutation.

12 hours ago, Drink Walrus Milk said:

Why do you think they are pushing boosters at 6 months so hard? For fun?

Out of an abundance of caution. Personally I don't think anyone should be getting 3rd or 4th doses until the whole world has been offered at least one, but for some reason I'm not in charge.

I know it's a waste of time trying to convince you as you've already made up your mind based on half truths and misconceptions but I worry someone might think you know what you're talking about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

14 hours ago, Ajax- said:

Trumpism 

I asked for your source as you stated mater of fact that after 2 months there's no antibodies and that is not true at all.

Mayo clinic when delta first arrived. 

Pfizer efficacy dropped from 99% to 43%.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.06.21261707v1?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=qbRri0.HjXzTjWOxSyf7yIR3Cj_WAKF8H92nSV7dPcw-1638763050-0-gaNycGzNCNE

Any more brain busters?

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's not. Vaccines don't "have to go through years of testing" before being administered (especially during a pandemic) though obviously adverse reactions are continually tracked and recorded. Outside of a small increase in GBS linked to the 1976 swine flu vaccine I can't find much of anything caused by vaccines in the past 70 years. Given that, and the amount of attention, scrutiny and doses of Covid vaccines, I'm confident the long term risks of the disease vastly outweigh those of the vaccine.

Remember who you're deciding to blindly trust. 

Here's a reminder:

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/features/biggest-pharmaceutical-lawsuits/ 

Fyi i am fully vaccinated. For you to say we know the long term effects is a straight up lie. 

This industry is plagued with scandals and lawsuits. 

Did you know pfizer and moderna negotiated with goverments protecting them from any lawsuits?

Must be because they know all the risks.

• -SN- locked this topic