The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

【Mafia】Santa vs Krampus : GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN

Rate this topic

luckylager

Hashtag your logic that leads to me being scum is just kind of...poor.

14 hours ago, HashtagNucks said:

Clear anyone who voted J23!! That’s an easy start t

If anything it's the opposite - the Mafia would've voted J23 as soon as the Sheriff claim came up.

1 hour ago, HashtagNucks said:

Reading back I don’t see BK and DM being mafia together based on the votes a few rounds ago.

What do you even mean by this?

• Like 1
On 12/22/2021 at 6:11 AM, luckylager said:

Final Vote Count

BK (2) - HTN, BJ

Tanev (2) - MR, Qwags

Falc (3) - NIK, DM, TRR

TRR (2) - BK, Falc

NIK (2) -,J23, TL

HTN (1) - Tanev

No votes from @AV.  @Sharpshooter @AngryElf @BradLand. You must vote next round or be GK'd.

(Might've messed up a few colours but whatever.)

Nightfall 1 was a wide vote spread. This suggests the Mafia either weren't concerned or weren't active. Considering TRR is only one vote away from a coinflip, I think they probably cared at least a little bit. This is supported by the fact that in the final minutes TRR voted Falcon, pushing that wagon just ahead of his own. J23 was absent, so that doesn't tell us much more, but if any Mafia were present they would've likely been making sure to vote Falc or another alternative.

The name that stands out to me here is Darth Melvin. He voted Falc with only minutes to go, as did TRR, helping bump that wagon ahead to the finish line. If anyone was scum trying to manipulate the outcome it was DM.

• Like 1

The fact that BK ended up on a scum in R1 is a decent look for him. He wasn't around at EoD as far as I can tell, so it's hard to gauge his intentions for sure, but if scum!BK earlier in the round wanted to drop a vote he had plenty of options other than a partner (TRR).

All in all not clearing but a slightly good look for BK.

• Like 1
On 12/24/2021 at 5:49 AM, luckylager said:

Vote Count

AV (1) - BK

BK (3) - DM, HTN, BJ

Tanev (3) - MR, TL, AV

SS (1) - Qwags

Qwags (1) - SS

BJ (1) - Tanev

BL (1) - J23

R2. I'm not going to bother colour-coding.

A tied vote pretty much always means the Mafia aren't worried. And J23 being offwagon further suggests the scum team didn't care which of Tanev or BK went over.

So BK is...kind of just always town here.

• Like 1

Darth Melvin/Hashtag/Time Lord/Sharpy contains 2 scum.

I think I was right earlier (days ago) when I said Mafia weren't controlling the game. The main wagons throughout the game have been propogated almost entirely by NIK, Blue Jay, Hashtag, and me. And BoKnows a little bit actually. Everyone else has been largely a passenger.

J23 and TRR flipping scum really signals they basically have just been slanking along, letting town run around and eat ourselves. So that makes me think DM & TL are the likeliest final two. But I did really like a sequence of TL's posts earlier, and so maybe it's DM & SS? I still struggle to see Hashtag as scum but if she continues to not be killed by the Mafia and we go into next round looking for the final scum then all reads get re-evaluated.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Darth Melvin/Hashtag/Time Lord/Sharpy contains 2 scum.

I think I was right earlier (days ago) when I said Mafia weren't controlling the game. The main wagons throughout the game have been propogated almost entirely by NIK, Blue Jay, Hashtag, and me. And BoKnows a little bit actually. Everyone else has been largely a passenger.

J23 and TRR flipping scum really signals they basically have just been slanking along, letting town run around and eat ourselves. So that makes me think DM & TL are the likeliest final two. But I did really like a sequence of TL's posts earlier, and so maybe it's DM & SS? I still struggle to see Hashtag as scum but if she continues to not be killed by the Mafia and we go into next round looking for the final scum then all reads get re-evaluated.

TL is clear. 

The real list is two of MR/BK/DM & SS(not as cleared as I thought earlier but likely town)

With two left BK and MR are very insync. It would make a lot of sense as it is kind of now or never for the remaining 2 mafia.

One thing to remember is that the lackey wasn’t converted until a few rounds in.

So MR only quote the first two votes could be on purpose when trying to clear BK

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

TL is clear. 

The real list is two of MR/BK/DM & SS(not as cleared as I thought earlier but likely town)

With two left BK and MR are very insync. It would make a lot of sense as it is kind of now or never for the remaining 2 mafia.

One thing to remember is that the lackey wasn’t converted until a few rounds in.

So MR only quote the first two votes could be on purpose when trying to clear BK

Thoughts on going with BK? He was your original gut instinct. He’s there but hasn’t really done anything, just slow playing the game. I’m feeling like if we keep on keeping him around it’s going to  bite us in the ass. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

If BK is mafia then MR is the teammate at this point.

It’s possible. I had them both in my POE as well.  We, as in you and I are going to have to figure this one out. Too many slankers. Whether by design or not, they’re no help. 

• Like 1