The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/UPDATE: Game(s) Postponed] December 18, 2021 Toronto Maple Leafs (20-8-2) @ Vancouver Canucks (14-15-2) at 4:00 pm on SportsNet TV and Radio 650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

Hey...that is awesome.  I don't think we should post another GDT though until we know the status of things?  Could be misleading.

I appreciate you doing these GDT's (so much...thank you for picking up the slack).  You can definitely do a GDT and post it when we have confirmation of the schedule?  Sound good?

The COVID talk is relevant (to some degree) but let's try to keep it focused on what is happening with the team and NHL in here.  The other stuff can definitely go to... in the COVID thread.  We'll start morphing this back into hockey talk, good plan. 

I already posted it.

Mainly for people who might not have kept up on all that is in this battered thread and were looking for info on the Arizona game, travel plans, etc.

Couple responses.

Take it down if you want.

I jess chill'n.

5 minutes ago, Quinn Skates said:

That was one irresponsible idiot.

Sorry but if you have symptoms why risk infecting others and changing their lives, potentially forever.

Yeah. A selfish prick.  Wanted to play hockey and didn't care about others.  Don't think that guy was invited back to games afterwards. 

4 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

I already posted it.

Mainly for people who might not have kept up on all that is in this battered thread and were looking for info on the Arizona game, travel plans, etc.

Couple responses.

Take it down if you want.

I jess chill'n.

OK, well that changes things.

We'll shut this one down and use that one....specifically for hockey related talk (as it pertains to COVID, not focused on COVID).

• RoughGame 1

• -DLC- locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic