The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Hollywood & The Box Office Flops - GAME OVER - MAFIA WON!!!

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m not feeling DM as maf. With NIK saying he trusted him the most seems like a last gasp at a mislynch. 

Just my initial and continuing thoughts on this. 

Or maybe he thought it would buy dm some time. 

Trying to unpack nik seems like a waste of energy tbh

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

Not gonna read the back nine of the round. At that point NIK disappeared a bit and would've been more careful in any interactions anyway.

Instinct I can't fully articulate suggests there are moments where BJ, Lucky, and SS all were treated by NIK as unaligned. All three also feel comfortable in their own right. It does sort of feel like a game where town are in control.

Hog/DM/AV as a PoE feels a bit 'easy' but I guess that's where I'd be at right now, having put in a whole, like, ten minutes of effort.

In this instinct section, I get a tinfoil of BJ as a potential partner. Maybe coaching nik to suck up to anyone putting pressure on him and subsequently lumping bj into that group.

The reason I single out bj is as we approach nightfall with me, ss and bj on NIKs wagon he takes his vote off nik because he "doesn't know".

At that point I think it was only SS and me on NIK.

NMB puts her vote on nik 

Then bj goes back to nik right before the clock tips over.

Basically a useless vote at that point.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, luckylager said:

In this instinct section, I get a tinfoil of BJ as a potential partner. Maybe coaching nik to suck up to anyone putting pressure on him and subsequently lumping bj into that group.

The reason I single out bj is as we approach nightfall with me, ss and bj on NIKs wagon he takes his vote off nik because he "doesn't know".

NMB puts her vote on nik 

:wacko:

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, luckylager said:

NMB puts her vote on nik 

I was the hammer. You are no William Shakespeare. You are more Oedipus.

• Like 1