The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Hollywood & The Box Office Flops - GAME OVER - MAFIA WON!!!

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I target MR every single game. He’s capable of helping so much. So when he doesn’t it’s not ideal..

DM and Hog are both good targets 

So it's not specifically because you find his play so far to be sketchy, moreso he's just unhelpful and that's not ideal?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So it's not specifically because you find his play so far to be sketchy, moreso he's just unhelpful and that's not ideal?

With more information MR can be extremely helpful with his insight. I just get on him and get annoyed when it takes so long to post one of his long detailed posts.

That being said I’m not sus on anyone confidently yet.
More just NIK for being over the top with a comment. Him knowing I’m town though makes that comment less risky(as he said I’d be too dumb to be wolf)(after posting twice? And being known for being on the emotional poster side) could be a smart play?

if he’s town and made that comment. Kinda sus from a “vibe check” 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

No?

Is it both, neither, either, doesn't matter? I get the feeling you were just dragging his name in because it's something "you always do" to look towny to MR.

It’s an inside joke between us. I used to play here a lot back in the day :picard:

get used to me Bantering eith MR and don’t get jealous :bigblush:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

With more information MR can be extremely helpful with his insight. I just get on him and get annoyed when it takes so long to post one of his long detailed posts.

That being said I’m not sus on anyone confidently yet.
More just NIK for being over the top with a comment. Him knowing I’m town though makes that comment less risky(as he said I’d be too dumb to be wolf)(after posting twice? And being known for being on the emotional poster side) could be a smart play?

if he’s town and made that comment. Kinda sus from a “vibe check” 

Yes, I'm pretty confident NIK is scum and my vote will stay there but I see a lot of w/w potential with you two.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I didn't say he was. She did though

I was curious as to why she singled out MR as the slanker to engage.

No I singled MR as A slacker( mostly jokingly / annoyed they haven’t posted opinions)

Not the slacker..

My vote hasn’t change for a while from NIK since I switched off you for your intro. 

• Like 1