The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

Just now, falcon45ca said:

I gotta be honest, y'all are my home squad and I love our games.

I am not in the mood for Maf...RL has had some $&!# lately, and my heart is not in it

And still this is somehow still a better look than last games intro lol

• Like 2

Apologies for my inactivity, like I said at the end of the last thread I need to focus on classes (28% on a linear algebra midterm ooooooof). 

In terms of gameplay, NMB feels much more comfortable than last game, which is already a really good sign given their flip. 

8 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

This 1st take is so safe, it's home before dark on a weekend in July

Not a fan of this. With all the bullsh!ttery that goes on early, the fact that people are making reads that early is a miracle. Feels like an attempt to pull away from the pack for the sake of it. 

• Like 3
  • Huggy Bear 1
1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

Apologies for my inactivity, like I said at the end of the last thread I need to focus on classes (28% on a linear algebra midterm ooooooof). 

In terms of gameplay, NMB feels much more comfortable than last game, which is already a really good sign given their flip. 

Not a fan of this. With all the bullsh!ttery that goes on early, the fact that people are making reads that early is a miracle. Feels like an attempt to pull away from the pack for the sake of it. 

This is what in expected :)

I literally pushed for you to be killed as you were too observant.

This does feel similar to town AE last gsme..

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

All I see here is NMB tying NIK in knots and doing a good job of it. Whether it’s from a wolfy perspective or town I can’t decide. I feel my view is skewed a bit given my insight on NMB’s alignment last game. Aladeen was spot on last game tho. Interested to hear his thoughts.

While catch up reading, I think this is the strongest I’ve seen NMB play someone with logic and their own words. Pretty good stuff but it’s not going to town clear NMB of course.

I think that, coupled with my earlier observation/ opinion about NIK’s sometimes HAM scum persona out of the gate, may be worth keeping him in the POE. 

I get your point though that this tunnelling could be coming from a wolfy place as well. I think the former may be moreso valid than the later point. NIK can play scum very well. 

Looking forward to this ‘three sheets to the wind’ version of him tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Not really and the huge black space after her previous post is sirens.

Not a fan of what I think are pocket attempts as well.

Yeah the "observant" thing threw me off as well, that's the exact wording that was used to MK me in the last scum thread. Aside from teammates and DM, I'm the only person who would've seen that. 

Y'all make me conflicted smh

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

While catch up reading, I think this is the strongest I’ve seen NMB play someone with logic and their own words. Pretty good stuff but it’s not going to town clear NMB of course.

I think that, coupled with my earlier observation/ opinion about NIK’s sometimes HAM scum persona out of the gate, may be worth keeping him in the POE. 

I get your point though that this tunnelling could be coming from a wolfy place as well. I think the former may be moreso valid than the later point. NIK can play scum very well. 

Looking forward to this ‘three sheets to the wind’ version of him tonight. 

I’m drunk.

Sorry it hurts your argument 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Noted you focused on me, the only person who mentioned you previously.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Yeah the "observant" thing threw me off as well, that's the exact wording that was used to MK me in the last scum thread. Aside from teammates and DM, I'm the only person who would've seen that. 

Y'all make me conflicted smh

Describe said conflict for me

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Describe said conflict for me

I think confused would've been a better word but this braining thing is harder than the aladeenyweeny. 

Anyways, the "conflict" comes from not trusting my reads given how dumb I was last game. I immediately picked up a greater sense of comfort from NMB than last game, almost as if they didn't have anything to hide this time around, and that was immediately followed by something that could easily be seen as a hard pocket attempt, using wording that many other people wouldn't know as fuel. I went from having a slight town lean to being effectively neutral just like that. 

Does that warrant a thunderdome? ;p 

• Like 2