The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Lane Pederson

6 minutes ago, JM_ said:

it was a cheaters cup. They don't win if the league doesn't tell the ref's to put the whistles away. 

Oh come on man. Like I said in another thread, the refs put the whistles away for everyone in the playoffs. Unfortunately the Canucks weren’t built to withstand that in post season. They did an admirable and incredible job, but were simply physically outplayed and eventually pummelled into submission. 

Was it rough and dirty hockey? Absolutely!

But no one cheated. There was just not enough left for push back. 

Edited by RWJC
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Oh come on man. Like I said in another thread, the refs put the whistles away for everyone in the playoffs. Unfortunately the Canucks weren’t built to withstand that in post season. They did an admirable and incredible job, but were simply physically outplayed and eventually pummelled into submission. 

they got to you 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Uncle Gary is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my whole life......

Yeah isn’t he great?!??!

So much integrity and high moral value. He’s more like a father than an uncle to me. I can’t even watch Sesame Street anymore without feeling so overwhelmed with pride. I can count real good too now despite the brain glitches and routinely “occasional” catatonic state. 

he’s less NHL commissioner Gordon and more GARY BATMAN! 

A frickin hero.

• Haha 1

Just now, RWJC said:

Yeah isn’t he great?!??!

So much integrity and high moral value. He’s more like a father than an uncle to me. I can’t even watch Sesame Street anymore without feeling so overwhelmed with pride. I can count real good too now despite the brain glitches and routinely “occasional” catatonic state. 

he’s less NHL commissioner Gordon and more GARY BATMAN! 

A frickin hero.

Ok, my programming isn't THAT solid. Hahaha.

3 hours ago, JM_ said:

it was a cheaters cup. They don't win if the league doesn't tell the ref's to put the whistles away. 

It's the same thing every playoffs and whining about only makes it sound like sour grapes. You need a team that is built for the physicality and attrition of playoff hockey, and Boston was a more well rounded team. If you're going to blame anyone, then blame Tim Thomas, because he was the one who the Canucks couldn't beat.

2 minutes ago, Drop Em said:

It's the same thing every playoffs and whining about only makes it sound like sour grapes. You need a team that is built for the physicality and attrition of playoff hockey, and Boston was a more well rounded team. If you're going to blame anyone, then blame Tim Thomas, because he was the one who the Canucks couldn't beat.

or a 10 minute misconduct for getting punched in the face. 

17 hours ago, RWJC said:

Just not for Aaron Rome  :bigblush: