The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Star Wars - Redemption (Game Over - Town Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

4 hours ago, luckylager said:

For me, Sharpy's posts have been the most awkward and scummy; clumsy.

You are sketch, specifically the timing of your activity is out of character, and you're not cute at all. Too serious and solvey. Feels fake.

Can see a w/w world with AV/Deen or potentially a lackey in AV. 

Lots of null.

DM is prob my strongest town lean atm. 

Some of the slankers have to be town, but they're obviously not giving us anything.

Disagree on SS for reasons above.. I don’t think he plays an identical scum game back to back.

NIK has done a 180 on his last game tho where he was town. And seems to be pushing last games MVP out early days even tho I had a slow start last game too.

why is DM a town lean for you? He gives me the heebie jeebies and even though this is his most active game in a long time, he seems to be posting a whole lotta nothing. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

It sure does, there is literally nothing I have done this far to appear like genuine TP lmao.

it seems as if he said that and didn’t anticipate a pushback on it and backtracked weird.

Being on the same wagon as Ruby is the only thing giving me pause on my SS vote.

I dunno, I swear SS is scum, but I really don't like Ruby either. That said, I used to have a perpetual scum lean on MH before they changed gender...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Being on the same wagon as Ruby is the only thing giving me pause on my SS vote.

I dunno, I swear SS is scum, but I really don't like Ruby either. That said, I used to have a perpetual scum lean on MH before they changed gender...

They’re a good slanker bet too. 

Ruby, LM, Bassi. 

If they’re all town, we’re &^@#ed. Can’t all be town. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

If the hypocrisy is reasonable to keep LL’s vote on me, then it’s reasonable for me to put and keep my vote on LL. 

If I’m being voted out, even though I’m town and have been participating and giving takes, then that logic should also extend to voting LL. 

Either way. I’ll flip green and have the last laugh. 

And no one will be able to save town from their potato headedness. 

Yeah the more I read, the less I think SS is scum. Entrance was dodgy but since then I honestly can’t really see it and the fact that with 10 minutes to go in a quiet game the votes haven’t changed over to someone else to save him. Early R1 wagonomics suggest he’s clean. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Disagree on SS for reasons above.. I don’t think he plays an identical scum game back to back.

NIK has done a 180 on his last game tho where he was town. And seems to be pushing last games MVP out early days even tho I had a slow start last game too.

why is DM a town lean for you? He gives me the heebie jeebies and even though this is his most active game in a long time, he seems to be posting a whole lotta nothing. 

Town SS just feels different, the arguments are more cutting. He's not settled in it seems. Uneasy. Odd arguments and angles to pick instead of anything that looks like legit scum hunting.

NIK isn't cute at all this game and it's a bit troubling, but I'm not going there yet. Nik struggles to re-enter the thread as scum, and he's seeming pretty comfy rn. Just not cute at all.

DM is a town lean for his activity level and maintained sense of humour.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Cause it’s the first round and it would make zero sense for the sheriff to come out. Unless you knew NIK was scum and thought an investigation on him was legit. 

And in no way do you see your posting as scummy in the slightest? 

I like this.

vote NIK

• Like 1

R1 Vote Count:

AV (3) - Aladeen, Tanev, LL

NIK (3) - AV, Qwags, Lewt

Sharpshooter (2) - RubySausage, DarthMelvin

Qwags (1) - Boknows

Lewitelli (1) -NIK

No votes (4) -  (g_bassi, Time Lord, Linear Molecule, SS)

4 mins...

Edited by Blue Jay 22
  • Like 1