The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Star Wars - Redemption (Game Over - Town Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

AV is 100% scum. Vote for him.

54 minutes ago, luckylager said:

AVs game is far too developed and sophisticated to have us believe he bought into a D1 red check claim.

But he also knows we know this so.. what's the play there, twtbw?

It's sketch but so is deen so wtf fellas

How am I sketchy? I coaxed wolf AV out. He is scum. Are you on his team again? 

53 minutes ago, luckylager said:

AVs game is far too developed and sophisticated to have us believe he bought into a D1 red check claim.

But he also knows we know this so.. what's the play there, twtbw?

It's sketch but so is deen so wtf fellas

I read over for the claim I don't see it...

jedi GIF

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, luckylager said:

For me, Sharpy's posts have been the most awkward and scummy; clumsy.

You are sketch, specifically the timing of your activity is out of character, and you're not cute at all. Too serious and solvey. Feels fake.

Can see a w/w world with AV/Deen or potentially a lackey in AV. 

Lots of null.

DM is prob my strongest town lean atm. 

Some of the slankers have to be town, but they're obviously not giving us anything.

Wow why are you trying to bring in super unlikely scenarios of me and AV being w/w with him being lackey? The odds of that being the case are basically zero. Don’t confuse the town with that BS. It’s simple vote for me or vote for AV. AV is scum. I’m not.

53 minutes ago, luckylager said:

For me, Sharpy's posts have been the most awkward and scummy; clumsy.

You are sketch, specifically the timing of your activity is out of character, and you're not cute at all. Too serious and solvey. Feels fake.

Can see a w/w world with AV/Deen or potentially a lackey in AV. 

Lots of null.

DM is prob my strongest town lean atm. 

Some of the slankers have to be town, but they're obviously not giving us anything.

I think asking whether or not Darth Vader is a good guy or a bad is the scummiest post of all.

If you want to target me, then you’ll end up lynched the following round, once I flip green, which I’m good with. 

Vote LL

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Deen sounding more town I guess.

Why you pocketing him? And the’ “I guess” at the end was cute too. Like, “I’m not trying to pocket Al like I accused Sharp of doing because I added ‘I guess’ at the end”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Why you pocketing him? And the’ “I guess” at the end was cute too. Like, “I’m not trying to pocket Al like I accused Sharp of doing because I added ‘I guess’ at the end”.

Whoa lots of black space there.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Lol

Dude your $&!# was 5mins into the game. Gtfo

At least I didn’t try to pretend I didn’t know who the good and bad guys were from Star Wars. Literally a movie about good vs evil. 

At least admit that you were being a hypocrite after trying to pocket Al, after accusing me of doing so. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

At least I didn’t try to pretend I didn’t know who the good and bad guys were from Star Wars. Literally a movie about good vs evil. 

At least admit that you were being a hypocrite after trying to pocket Al, after accusing me of doing so. 

Oh herpaderp. Bunch of agro scum stuff up there

• Like 2