The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Just now, AV. said:

naslund.is.king is a lost cause.  He just doesn't get it and never will.

He's too focused on mechanics and not the context/timing.

What context what timing

I was in pms till the very last minute of NF

It's a PM GAME 

You are so stubborn and wanna act like a big $&!# but yet you slank and don't even pick up on the basic ABCs of the game lol

You're useless 

• Like 1
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

What context what timing

I was in pms till the very last minute of NF

It's a PM GAME 

You are so stubborn and wanna act like a big $&!# but yet you slank and don't even pick up on the basic ABCs of the game lol

You're useless 

1.  J-23 claimed he was gone all day, and "showed up" immediately after nightfall
2.  In-fact, this was not true, since thirty minutes prior to nightfall, he was seen in a PM
3.  Rather than owning up to this, he denied it.

You see, the chumps like yourself automatically assumed that I was trying to pick out alignment from that, when in reality, I just wanted to know what he was doing.

Stick to being a pest, you're ain't cut out for the skilled game.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AV. said:

1.  J-23 claimed he was gone all day, and "showed up" immediately after nightfall
2.  In-fact, this was not true, since thirty minutes prior to nightfall, he was seen in a PM

You see, the chumps like yourself automatically assumed that I was trying to pick out alignment from that, when in reality, I just wanted to know what he was doing.

If this is true.

VOTE J- 23

• Like 1
Just now, AV. said:

Bring up a PM In a pm game is just plain retarded end of story

AINT CUT OUT FOR A SKILLED GAME?

you just brought up catching someone in a PM in a PM game. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, AV. said:

When I'm invested, which is not often these days, I play mafia with multiple tabs open.  I had the pages for Sunday/Monday open to cross-examine what was going on with today's events.

If you read this post and think I’m Maf. Then you should probably quit playing Maf.

• Like 1
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Bring up a PM In a pm game is just plain retarded end of story

AINT CUT OUT FOR A SKILLED GAME?

you just brought up catching someone in a PM in a PM game. 

You still don't get it.  

J-23 could be in 30 PMs for all I care.  It's not about "catching him".

He claimed he was out of the loop for the nightfall, yet, his activity would suggest he was engaging in game-related stuff.  I just wanted to know what he was doing.  There were no accusations about alignment or anything like that.  Of course, the way he has reacted hasn't done him any favours, so maybe I will turn my attention to him a little later.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AV. said:

I haven't even voted J-23 lol.  Not sure why everybody thinks he's mafia.

I just want to know why he was in PMs before nightfall and why he didn't bother to show up until after the day had ended.

Who cares who you vote for lol

The stupidity in even bring it up is everything

Scum or town this is just you. No way your teammates would let you pull this and as town you're just that ignorant 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Who cares who you vote for lol

The stupidity in even bring it up is everything

Scum or town this is just you. No way your teammates would let you pull this and as town you're just that ignorant 

See, this last part is interesting.  If I was mafia, why would my teammates care what I'd do?  Evidently, I'm not going to be voted out this round, so, wouldn't they allow me to create chaos and confusion if that was my motive here?

I think you know that I'm town and I don't think you're a sheriff, either.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AV. said:

See, this last part is interesting.  If I was mafia, why would my teammates care what I'd do?  Evidently, I'm not going to be voted out this round, so, wouldn't they allow me to create chaos and confusion if that was my motive here?

I think you know that I'm town and I don't think you're a sheriff, either.

I've been your teammate lots You don't ask for approval you just do it

right or wrong you do it

• Like 1