The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 28, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

I have to admit some disappointment with the effort tonight. Last home game, and the fans have been there in a big way trying to give the team a boost towards a playoff spot…and we get this tonight. Hope we see a push in da turd.

Yep.

Boudreau said himself these last few games mean something in terms of his evaluation for next season. He wants to see which guys have character.

Right now I’m seeing a lot of expendable guys in the bottom 6.

• Upvote 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I think the cup will stay in the Florida state for the third straight year. But this time it will be the Panthers and not the Lightning.

Nobody is stopping McDavid, Koskinen and NHL refs.

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Edler and Stecher are at least actual NHLers, unlike the Oilers pylons.

Stecher is at best 6th/7th defenseman.

Edited by Odd.
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Yep.

Boudreau said himself these last few games mean something in terms of his evaluation for next season. He wants to see which guys have character.

Right now I’m seeing a lot of expendable guys in the bottom 6.

Welp. If Boudreau views this game as a character test I’d say apart from a few players, most are failing the exam.

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

Welp. If Boudreau views this game as a character test I’d say apart from a few players, most are failing the exam.

Alot of these guys are very replaceable too.

They need to realize some of them might be out of the league next year if they don’t show something here. Richardson, Dickinson, Lammiko, and Highmore are looking very underwhelming.