The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Assistant coaches Scott Walker & Kyle Gustafson, and video coach Darryl Seward won't be back next season

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

22 hours ago, Alflives said:

In other words.  We are looking for an assistant coach who can take over from Bruce next season as head coach.  The guy we wanted to hire as head coach in the first place.

Great, Boudreau is the type of person who will have a fire lit under his a** if he thinks there's any competition for his job. Expecting him to coach EVEN HARDER next year. 

You know what? I'm going to start dating her even harder | Michael scott  the office, Michael scott paper company, Michael scott 

3 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

"Bruce is heavily involved, so he'll be comfortable with him." - is this because Bruce will pick the guy whose compliments are structural in nature and will complement his good looks?  :bigblush:

(ok, ok, I'll leave that alone... for now... :ph34r: )

Will Ferrell Boast GIF

On 6/9/2022 at 9:00 AM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Samuelsson could be an interesting addition to the Canucks coaching staff. I can see him being a good bad cop to Boudreau's good cop (or at the very least get the team to play more physical). He actually has a lot more coaching experience than I realized and Naslund and Forsberg hired him to coach MODO at one point.

• 2 weeks later...