The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

Stillman, Stillman, Stillman! Can be heard being chanted by crazed Dallas fans

Stillman continues to shine with another multi-point night by the stealth RHD. I was never just a cap dump, and I have plenty more to give! Rumor's have started up that Stillman may be available at the upcoming TDL. Owner, President and GM, JIAHN was heard saying, well we are not going to give away, I mean, he pretty much has settled the defense down single handedly. When questioned about Stillman's recent scoring bonanza, JIAHN was quoted as saying, "he was due to breakout! He was a scoring machine in junior! You guys in the media, need to do your homework!" Stillman's next game is Feb. 13th against Detroit, and I just can't wait to see how he does!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

Rumours indicate that the Jets are looking for a playoff boost going into the deadline.

For teams needing a goaltending boost, Adin Hill, who will be seeing a lot of ice time down the stretch thanks to Logan Thompson's injury, is said to be available for the right offer.  Andrei Kuzmenko's name has been floated out there as well, although that seems less likely.

Jets have also been said to be willing to part with defenceman Tyler Myers.

Activation: The Kings activate Chris Driedger and place him on the active roster.

Assignment: Los Angeles sends Akira Schmid down to Palm Springs (no waivers required).

Recall: The Kings call up Martin Kaut and Filip Hallander from Palm Springs and place them on active roster.

FRIENDLY REMINDER 

Free Agency is closed until July for any teams as numerous have tried to offer on UFA players today.

You may attempt to resign your pending RFAs, UFAs and your drafted unsigned players.

Please check the " Dates to Remember " post on page one, dates will be posted in regards to free agency.

Thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Been waiting to do this for awhile and with everyone healthy for the big playoff push the St. Louis Blues are proud to present their line-up. If we can get a line combo update to our roster please.

PL Dubois - Tage Thompson - Jordan Kyrou 

David Perron - Dylan Larkin - Nick Schmaltz

Miles Wood - Ryan O’Reilly - Dawson Mercer 

Tyler Motte-Yakov Trenin-Warren Foegele

Fabian Zetterlund - Ryan Poehling

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Jared Spurgeon

Jamie Oleksiak - Moritz Seider                  

Brendan Smith - Scott Mayfield

Justin Braun

Marc-Andre Fleury

Jack Campbell

IR - Zack MacEwen