The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pre-Season [GDT/PGT] Seattle Kraken @ Vancouver Canucks/ Thursday, Sept. 29/22 / 6:30pm KONG, NHLN,SN1, SNP, 650AM at Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

You can do whatever you like with them. 

No pics please. 

How's your search of the Seattle message board going?  All roads might lead you to reddit

So, after a little research, there’s no Seattle message board like we have. 

There’s this, but you have to donate $75 to their charity. Which is fine. But I give my donations to local charities. 

https://www.nhl.com/kraken/fans/in-game-messages

Otherwise, it’s still something that isn’t available on their NHL site. 

You can view message boards on HF, but it’s HF. So, up to you. 

I might contact the Seattle team and request their PR dept to make a message board, but it’s their team and their own fans who should do that. 

My focus is on the Nucks team. 

They run it the way they want to. Whatevs. 

I’ll post my Orange shirt in solidarity with the kids and families of our Indigenous brothers and sisters soon. 

Please take a moment, like literally 5 seconds and remember them tomorrow….please. 

It’s not too much to do. 

It’s the least. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

44 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I found that they've taken over part of the Seahawks forum, perhaps as a temporary home.

https://www.seahawks.net/forums/seattle-kraken-forum.44/

(this site won't let me post the URL for whatever reason, so into "code" it goes)

And there's apparently at least one bitter soul there who hates the Canucks because we prevented the Seattle Totems from joining the NHL back in the day.  :bigblush:

I’m in! 

• Cheers 1

Side question here just curious if anyone knows if this is long term or just temporary that cash is not accepted at Rogers Arena? What happens if the connection to the machines goes offline aren’t they hooped if there isn’t another way of payment? Cash should always be an option IMO.

9D57F5D5-FF13-421F-9F49-38977060B1C0.jpeg

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

Side question here just curious if anyone knows if this is long term or just temporary that cash is not accepted at Rogers Arena? What happens if the connection to the machines goes offline aren’t they hooped if there isn’t another way of payment? Cash should always be an option IMO.

You never keep cash near the arena. 

Are you crazy!?

3 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

Off topic as well. 

How nuts is it just going downtown to get to the game? 

It’s like either a war zone or a zombie apocalypse. Depending on the day. 

No security around the arena at all. 

• Huggy Bear 1