The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 05, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

This isn’t his team it is Benning's team feat Mikheyev and Kuzmenko and a new 4th line. 

He hasn’t even put his stamp on the team yet. :picard:

Changing topics, already ?  Obviously, it is still Aquamans' & JBs' core and being a rookie GM signed to a short term deal - he will doubling down on this core, for a playoff spot.  

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

Changing topics, already ?  Obviously, it is still Aquamans' & JBs' core and being a rookie GM signed to a short term deal - he will doubling down on this core, for a playoff spot.  

It has only been one year and you lot are crying already that the mess isn’t fixed and throwing the new GM under the bus. And yet you wonder why it’s said Vancouver can’t handle a rebuild…

1 minute ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Not changing topics at all, it’s a valid point… 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Devron said:

Why don’t y’all just wait and see what happens with Bo. The bickering back and forth is pointless. You probably got 3 months here before we have any idea what’s happening with Bo 

+1000000

Contract talk shouldn't take up so much of PGT, since it has nothing to do with any given game.

And, at least wait until the TDL is in sight.  Right now, it's just boring.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

This isn’t his team it is Benning's team feat Mikheyev and Kuzmenko and a new 4th line. 

He hasn’t even put his stamp on the team yet. :picard:

Yup all those additions have been positives so far this season. My only ? trade was the Stillman one and even the Dermott one I didn't care for, but I saw where they were coming from

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Outsiders said:

Yup all those additions have been positives so far this season. My only ? trade was the Stillman one and even the Dermott one I didn't care for, but I saw where they were coming from

Stillman was a hail mary for getting rid of Dickinson’s contract, but more of a hail mary that got picked off when your down by 20. 

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

The roster is his job, so…

He is signed to a short term deal and good chance, he will not deviate from the playoff chasing strategy to HOPEFULLY earn another deal - SO CHANCES ARE GOOD HE WILL DOUBLING DOWN ON AQUAMANS & JBs' core, AND THAT IS WHY THE SAME CORE REMAINS INTACT.  Do you know that Kool aid is not good for you ?

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Vintage 1

He is signed to a short term deal and good chance, he will not deviate from the playoff chasing strategy to HOPEFULLY earn another deal - SO CHANCES ARE GOOD HE WILL DOUBLING DOWN ON AQUAMANS & JBs' core, AND THAT IS WHY THE SAME CORE REMAINS INTACT.  Do you know that Kool aid is not good for you ?

Seeing through your bullshit and crying isn’t drinking the kool-aid. 

• There it is 1

That direction worked for Gillis, so our owner thinks it will work now too.