The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How to get my jersey autogrpahed?

Rate this topic

LauraK

Hi guys, I'm a new fan of canucks and I'll go back to my country soon. I wanna get the players' autographs before I go back so bad... Can anybody let me know how to get their autographs before or after games? I can wait standing outside for a while if I need to lol I've searched a lot but all the results are old :(( Thanks!

other than buying one. this is all i could find... YMMV these posts are 7 and 9 years old and i cannot verify them.

there's a parking garage below the bridge by costsco where all the players go through sometimes they'll stop but most times they'll just drive by. thats your best shot at autographs. I got hanks auto by doing that danny got out the car and walked away :( I know that Higgins used to walk to the arena but I think I heard about him moving somewhere else.

and...

The players typically drive into the underground parking via an entrance between Rogers Arena & BC Place. (I forget the gate)

Have what you want signed (jersey or photo) clearly visible. That way, if they see you have his jersey, he is more likely to stop to sign.

After the game is usually easier to catch them. Morning skates/team meetings make it tough to gauge when the players will arrive at Rogers Arena.

If you cant get an answer you might try on reddit to ask a question.... you could always ask some staff if they have any tips... if you have lower bowl seats you could try making a sign asking for a autograph(i have seen that bribing the players works to get sticks and pucks... maybe you could buy their autograph with promises to donate to a local charity or something... but remember to bring your own marker...

20 hours ago, Bad_BOI_pete said:

other than buying one. this is all i could find... YMMV these posts are 7 and 9 years old and i cannot verify them.

there's a parking garage below the bridge by costsco where all the players go through sometimes they'll stop but most times they'll just drive by. thats your best shot at autographs. I got hanks auto by doing that danny got out the car and walked away :( I know that Higgins used to walk to the arena but I think I heard about him moving somewhere else.

and...

The players typically drive into the underground parking via an entrance between Rogers Arena & BC Place. (I forget the gate)

Have what you want signed (jersey or photo) clearly visible. That way, if they see you have his jersey, he is more likely to stop to sign.

After the game is usually easier to catch them. Morning skates/team meetings make it tough to gauge when the players will arrive at Rogers Arena.

If you cant get an answer you might try on reddit to ask a question.... you could always ask some staff if they have any tips... if you have lower bowl seats you could try making a sign asking for a autograph(i have seen that bribing the players works to get sticks and pucks... maybe you could buy their autograph with promises to donate to a local charity or something... but remember to bring your own marker...

Thank you so much for your kind answer!!! Idk if I can get their autographs... these are really helpful tho :P

• Cheers 1

On 1/26/2023 at 12:15 PM, LauraK said:

Hi guys, I'm a new fan of canucks and I'll go back to my country soon. I wanna get the players' autographs before I go back so bad... Can anybody let me know how to get their autographs before or after games? I can wait standing outside for a while if I need to lol I've searched a lot but all the results are old :(( Thanks!

The best time to get their autographs is on a non-game day. They practice at Rogers Arena for the most part on non game days last year. I'm not sure if they still do or practice at Scotia Barn. Try going on to Canucks PR twitter to see if they're practicing or not. The players are more likely to stop on a non-game day since there are less people. If that doesn't work for you, try going on gameday before or after practice at Rogers Arena. The players drive in with their cars and you can wait by where they drive in around Gate 9. I wouldn't try after the game since there's a lot of people waiting for autographs but you can give it a shot if you would like. Hope that helps. 

Go to the morning practices on non game days. Players will usually stop and sign for people. When the canucks came to calgary, i brought my kids down and every players stopped and signed there jersey and took a picture. Boeser was kind enough to hand his stick to my kids as well

20221230_140456.jpg

20221230_140355.jpg