The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

1 hour ago, AngryElf said:

Edited Pool A Vote Count:

Ruby (4) - SS, Porscha, Porscha, Falc 

Lewt (2) - MR, DM 

Sharp (2) - Ruby, BJ 

Edited Pool B Vote Count:

BJ (2) - Ruby, Falc

NIK (2) - Lewt, DM

Falc (1) - MR 

CommonMarble (1) - Porscha 

DM (1) - BJ 

Please continue to let me know if I make a mistake. I know it's hard to believe but I'm not as perfect as y'all think I am :) 

Pool A, you have Porscha voting twice for Ruby

1 hour ago, AngryElf said:

Edited Pool A Vote Count:

Ruby (4) - SS, Porscha, Porscha, Falc 

Lewt (2) - MR, DM 

Sharp (2) - Ruby, BJ 

Edited Pool B Vote Count:

BJ (2) - Ruby, Falc

NIK (2) - Lewt, DM

Falc (1) - MR 

DM (1) - BJ 

Please continue to let me know if I make a mistake. I know it's hard to believe but I'm not as perfect as y'all think I am :) 

Sorry to bust your balls, my vote for SS still isn’t there

2 hours ago, AngryElf said:

Pool A Vote Count:

Ruby (3) - SS, Porscha, Ruby 

Lewt (2) - MR, DM 

Sharp (2) - Ruby, BJ 

Pool B Vote Count:

BJ (2) - Ruby, Falc

Falc (1) - MR 

DM (1) - BJ 

NIK (1) - DM

Pretty sure I’m voting for Ruby

On 3/7/2023 at 11:40 PM, Lewitelli said:

Regardless of your thoughts on who’s scum out of me/Ruby/SS, wagonomics clearly state there’s scum here 10000% given the “no-flip” angle of the game, and we can rule out LL given he was MK’d.

That being said, at the very least there is one scum in NIK, CM, Illunga (dead) Falc and MR. That should 100% be the PoE for round 2. 

I know I haven’t contributed much, but a lot of these players feel like they are slanking. Even though this is flipless, I think it’s reasonable to assume that scum would be present on one of these 3 wagons to disrupt/tie the votes in order to potentially save a teammate. I have nothing on CM, but I’m looking at NIK, falcon, and DM in particular. Falcon said he was going to set time aside for mafia today, but all he has done is come after me so far. He’s rising up my list. I can buy a lot going on in NIK’s personal life cuz I’m going through the same, but I still remember him casting wide fishing nets with holes in them last round.

14 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I know I haven’t contributed much, but a lot of these players feel like they are slanking. Even though this is flipless, I think it’s reasonable to assume that scum would be present on one of these 3 wagons to disrupt/tie the votes in order to potentially save a teammate. I have nothing on CM, but I’m looking at NIK, falcon, and DM in particular. Falcon said he was going to set time aside for mafia today, but all he has done is come after me so far. He’s rising up my list. I can buy a lot going on in NIK’s personal life cuz I’m going through the same, but I still remember him casting wide fishing nets with holes in them last round.

Sober NIK may be the most dangerous NIK. 

:ph34r:

29 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yeah, but no that's not true. I've been SR you, yes, but I've been engaging with others as well...to categorize my game today as scum just cuz I find YOU scum? Is at best OMGUS, worse scum

30 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Hahaha, as if you're not already voting for me. Please, this is Maf telegraphing a town flip..."I don't wanna, but by Joe I will if I have to!"

BJ is scum guys. Like, 83% chance

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Yeah, but no that's not true. I've been SR you, yes, but I've been engaging with others as well...to categorize my game today as scum just cuz I find YOU scum? Is at best OMGUS, worse scum

I didn’t say you were scum, just that you were catching my attention since you were only going after me. Which is true…haven’t seen you move your vote any other way this round. You categorized and labeled your own game as scum, not me. Don’t put words in my mouth just to suit your agenda.

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Hahaha, as if you're not already voting for me. Please, this is Maf telegraphing a town flip..."I don't wanna, but by Joe I will if I have to!"

BJ is scum guys. Like, 83% chance

As if I can’t vote for someone else before the round ends…but you seem a little triggered right now so i think I’ll keep my vote where it is.

• There it is 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I didn’t say you were scum, just that you were catching my attention since you were only going after me. Which is true…haven’t seen you move your vote any other way this round. You categorized and labeled your own game as scum, not me. Don’t put words in my mouth just to suit your agenda.

Na, I voted Ruby, Lewt