The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

As if I can’t vote for someone else before the round ends…but you seem a little triggered right now so i think I’ll keep my vote where it is.

I mean, you're the demonstrable OMGUSer here...you literally said you find me scummy cuz I'm finding you scummy? Wouldn't you say that is actually the triggered play....cuz' I would

Just now, falcon45ca said:

I mean, you're the demonstrable OMGUSer here...you literally said you find me scummy cuz I'm finding you scummy? Wouldn't you say that is actually the triggered play....cuz' I would

You voted for me several hours ago and I was around for that. Then the round progressed and nothing changed…am I not allowed to find you suspicious at all for voting for me? Your logic sucks and I hope the meat that you eat is raw and infects your intestines.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, AngryElf said:

Edited Pool A Vote Count:

Ruby (4) - SS, Porscha, Porscha, Falc 

Lewt (2) - MR, DM 

Sharp (2) - Ruby, BJ 

Edited Pool B Vote Count:

BJ (2) - Ruby, Falc

NIK (2) - Lewt, DM

Falc (1) - MR 

CommonMarble (1) - Porscha 

DM (1) - BJ 

Please continue to let me know if I make a mistake. I know it's hard to believe but I'm not as perfect as y'all think I am :) 

Double porscha vote on me

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Well, I’m a non role tp. 

I don’t mind taking one for the team if it makes sense. 

Not sure if I trust RS as a townsperson though. 

Bah, do whatever you folks wish. 

I think best way to play it is no one votes in group A at all but unsure if mafia will actually ruin this

Dont think this can be argued against? And if someone maintains vote one someone in group A, and they flip town, we just flip that person

1 minute ago, Porscha said:

I think best way to play it is no one votes in group A at all but unsure if mafia will actually ruin this

Dont think this can be argued against? And if someone maintains vote one someone in group A, and they flip town, we just flip that person

What would happen in the event of another tie? Would the vote A would go away or would it continue to tie lol