The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Avalanche sign Sam Malinski

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

Keep in mind Juulsen took two pucks to the face in 1 game ocular nerve damage can hamper ones development. 

I'm fully aware of that and that's why I think that everyone is underestimating how much growth is left with Noah, now that he's finally healthy for two years in a row. 

He lost three full years of development due to those injuries. 

1 hour ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I'm fully aware of that and that's why I think that everyone is underestimating how much growth is left with Noah, now that he's finally healthy for two years in a row. 

He lost three full years of development due to those injuries. 

I also see more upside to Juulsen, and wouldn’t be upset if he wins the top pairing with Hughes out of camp next season. 

Even sportsforecaster mentions his potential to be a regular NHLer, and their reports are usually pretty bang on.

https://sportsforecaster.com/nhl/p/21273/Noah_Juulsen

3 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

I also see more upside to Juulsen, and wouldn’t be upset if he wins the top pairing with Hughes out of camp next season. 

Even sportsforecaster mentions his potential to be a regular NHLer, and their reports are usually pretty bang on.

https://sportsforecaster.com/nhl/p/21273/Noah_Juulsen

Juulsen is an intriguing player to me. Had some high potential when he started his career with Montréal right? And then bounced to Florida, and kind of lost his way. 

I wonder if he can reclaim his potential here in Van. If he and Hughes works, that would be amazing. 

Need to sign Gavrikov in the off-season too. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, N4ZZY said:

Juulsen is an intriguing player to me. Had some high potential when he started his career with Montréal right? And then bounced to Florida, and kind of lost his way. 

I wonder if he can reclaim his potential here in Van. If he and Hughes works, that would be amazing. 

Need to sign Gavrikov in the off-season too. 

Yes, yes and yes