The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks name Alex Trinca as "Director, Sports Performance"

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

54 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

I think Trinca should think about his statement he made, because the focus on fitness in the off-season is key for success. First thing he should do is monitor JT Miller's workout schedule as strict as possible. With monitoring I mean taking a hotel in the city JT Miller lives and observe him 24/7 throughout  a two month period ahead of camp. Otherwise JT will come to camp not being in shape again. Wouldn't be surprise to see him not being in shape at camp. I highly doubt that he has the right habits in place to be a difference maker at the NHL level.

Who wears number 9 again? Good hustle by Rathbone #3 on the far end there too.  

Edited by hammertime

17 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Who wears number 9 again? Good hustle by Rathbone #3 on the far end there too.  

In all fairness he probably dogged it on the last 15 rushes back to the bench so he had lots of energy left when the camera was on. :lol:

On 5/16/2023 at 6:28 PM, -AJ- said:

More Pens. I sometimes wonder if we're actually hiring the best candidates or just Jim's old buddies.

They're hiring people who he is well aware of their success and methodology. It's better than cold interviews and word of mouth. He's seen the guy that  at work and likes what he does. Pretty simple, by the way ditto Allvin.

• Cheers 2