The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2023-24

canuck2xtreme

SIGNING: The Detroit Red Wings have signed Charlie Coyle to a four-year contract.

small.png: Charlie Coyle - Four-year deal worth $26.0 million dollars ($6.5m per season - deak includes a L-NTC [10-team yes list] in first 3 years of contract)

----------------------------------

arby18_ AGENCY

• Huggy Bear 1

SIGNING: The Buffalo Sabres have signed Jesper Fast to a two-year contract.

small.png: Jesper Fast - Two-year deal worth $4.0 million dollars ($2.0m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed Nick Cousins to a two-year contract.

small.png: Nick Cousins - Two-year deal worth $4.0 million dollars ($2.0m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

• Like 1

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed Jakub Lauko to a two-year contract.

small.png: Jakub Lauko - Two-year deal worth $1.9 million dollars ($950k per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

• Cheers 1

SIGNING: The New York Rangers have signed Matt Martin to a two-year contract.

small.png: Matt Martin - Two-year deal worth $2.5 million dollars ($1.25m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_

CBA REVISION

CBA Section 5.5 - Training Camp has been revised. Changes are in bold.

5.5 - Training Camp

There is a Training Camp/Depth Chart tab on all team charts. Beginning September 15th, GML Training Camp will officially begin.  Waivers will be in place beginning on this date and players who require waivers will need to clear in order to be assigned to the minors for the start of the season. All players will need to be assigned to their designated rosters from that point forward regardless of where they are listed on your Rosters page.  Players assigned to the active roster will be listed on this tab in bold type, players assigned to junior or the minors will be listed in italics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

CBA REVISION

CBA Section 5.5 - Training Camp has been revised. Changes are in bold.

Thank you sir. Are you able to do updates to the Training camp page. Like our own depth chart? I have a lot of centers that play wing and would give me a better visual of our camp. if not that’s ok just thought I’d ask 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Devron said:

Thank you sir. Are you able to do updates to the Training camp page. Like our own depth chart? I have a lot of centers that play wing and would give me a better visual of our camp. if not that’s ok just thought I’d ask 

Yes you can post updates to the Training Camp page and I will adjust accordingly, but it's meant to be separate from the Roster lineup.  I'll be working on verifying and updating players positions throughout the summer as well, and for depth chart purposes players are meant to stay in the row their official position is listed at.  This is also helpful for free agents to see where they might fit into your roster and how much depth a team has at a certain position.

• Thanks 1

OFFERSHEET: The Florida Panthers Florida Panthers - Wikipedia have signed Jordan Harris to a two year offersheet

Florida Panthers - Wikipedia - Jordan Harris - 2 years x $4,110,000 ($2,055,000 AAV)

--------------------------

Compensation: 2024 FLA 3rd Rd Pick

@Tony Romo and the Carolona Hurricanes have until July 12th @ 1:45PM PST to match, or let Jordan sign with the Florida Panthers

Could contain: Logo, Dynamite, Weapon, Food, Ketchup

• Cheers 1