The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Stars sign Matt Duchene

2 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

No, we need push back, not another soft C with little playoff experience. 

I wouldn't call 32 playoff games little experience. He has more playoff expereince than Jack Eichel who now has a cup:P

Edited by iinatcc
  • There it is 1

1 hour ago, iinatcc said:

I wouldn't call 32 playoff games little experience. He has more playoff expereince than Jack Eichel who now has a cup:P

Been out of the 1st round 1 time in 15 years. We have enough of those guys. And he brings next to zero grit. 

Never liked Duchene and it has nothing to do with him as a hockey player and everything to do with his face…

Something about guys like him, Doughty, Couture, and Gallagher that make me want to punch faces. 

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Never liked Duchene and it has nothing to do with him as a hockey player and everything to do with his face…

Something about guys like him, Doughty, Couture, and Gallagher that make me want to punch faces. 

Doughty I have always wanted on my team but would also be tempted to punch his face still. 

41 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Something about guys like him, Doughty, Couture, and Gallagher that make me want to punch faces

Well it doesn't help that most of last name is pronounced like "Douche" :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Back in the day, Corey Perry had that affect on me. Brad Marchand still does. 

• Cheers 2