The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

51 minutes ago, luckylager said:

That's a pretty shallow read imo. Although bw has been away from the game for a while, he has an established history of being able to blow a game wide open once he sinks his teeth into it, and the mafia know this.

All the old CDC'ers know this, and because I know I'm town, I can easily see how flawed your logic is on this one.

If anything, his killing makes it easy for scum to run a lazy narrative without having to contend with a legit player, and because the thread state has been largely stale, wolves "feeling comfortable" as bw put it, I'm inclined to put my suspicions of finding at least two scum in BJ (lazy toothless shit all game), MR, Lewt and TL.

Lewt and BJ are particularly concerning.

BW also said it’s not the end of the world if we mislynch the first 2 days

I liked our original pool of suspects, and I think we should stick with them: SD, Lewt, and Qwags

Of course with you and BJ still being alive after 2 rounds I’m starting to have my doubts about you two, but I don’t think now is the time. We have a few good options to vote out here, and I think they’re lower risk options as well.

I’m not sure about Porscha anymore. I guess she has an explanation for showing online and not posting at nightfall, and her reaction could just be that of a frustrated TP. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

BW also said it’s not the end of the world if we mislynch the first 2 days

I liked our original pool of suspects, and I think we should stick with them: SD, Lewt, and Qwags

Of course with you and BJ still being alive after 2 rounds I’m starting to have my doubts about you two, but I don’t think now is the time. We have a few good options to vote out here, and I think they’re lower risk options as well.

I’m not sure about Porscha anymore. I guess she has an explanation for showing online and not posting at nightfall, and her reaction could just be that of a frustrated TP. 

I guess we'll see about Porscha. BW was pretty keen on yeeting SD, so that's a fine vote but I'm really more focused on Lewt/BJ rn. If they're both playing awful town games, that really sucks, but I cant shake the feeling they're probably both wolves. Neither are scratching the surface of their typical town meta, and not to be insulting or anything, but I've never found SD to be solvey, or a good towny, so I'm less concerned about his play thus far.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, luckylager said:

That said, it's possible BJ sucks at mafia now, Lewt is completely checked out, MR legit just doesn't care, and TL is way more active than usual because his RGMG team licks ass.

If that's the case, BK, SD and Porscha (maybe Qwags/nik) are running mad game by doing basically nothing.

And if Illy is mafia,  I've been successfully pocketed, and don't care because he's the only player I like rn.

get back in here love me GIF

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The only players that feel particularly or remotely towny are TL, BK, and off in the distance, Ilunga.

There is different tiers of potential scum:

Unhelpful/Reactionary/Apologetic:

Lewt

SD

Porscha

Active, but some warning signs:

MR

LL

No idea. Could yeet just for game/read sake:

Qwags

NIK

i'm helpful if you read my posts

• Like 1

like, illunga hasn't had particularly insightful posts, when he is town I feel like he does have good insight, he is just sort of blending in. he and tl have given me less pushback after I sussed them, I am willing to say illungas felt pretty natural / genuine at least, idk about tl's but it's noted

• Like 1
1 hour ago, luckylager said:

That said, it's possible BJ sucks at mafia now, Lewt is completely checked out, MR legit just doesn't care, and TL is way more active than usual because his RGMG team licks ass.

If that's the case, BK, SD and Porscha (maybe Qwags/nik) are running mad game by doing basically nothing.

And if Illy is mafia,  I've been successfully pocketed, and don't care because he's the only player I like rn.

It’s definitely possible 

• Like 1