The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] CDCGFL 2023-24

Gator

Could contain: Helmet, Person, People, Hockey, Ice Hockey, Ice Hockey Puck, Rink, Skating, Sport

The Buffalo Sabres are thrilled to announce the signing of highly sought after free agent Olivier Nadeau! Olivier was taken by Buffalo in the 2021 entry draft so it only made sense for Olivier to play for Buffalo in the GFL as well. Receiving a healthy contract Buffalo is expecting big things in Olivier’s future, A player who has been overlooked his whole career will no longer be overlooked as Olivier will be a big part of the Rochester Americans this coming season. Welcome home to Buffalo. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Could contain: Hockey, Ice Hockey, Ice Hockey Stick, Rink, Skating, Sport, Clothing, Footwear, Shoe

The Pittsburgh Penguins are ecstatic to announce the signing of Jayden Grubbe, signed to an ELC contract of 3 years at $985,000 AAV.  Selected by the New York Rangers in the third round of the 2021 NHL Draft, Grubbe has found a new home in Pittsburgh Wilkes-Barre/Scranton California, where he will play on loan for the Oilers AHL affiliate, the Bakersfield Condors.  Known for his defensive two-way prowess, we believe Jayden will develop into a strong, powerful forward and find a place on the main roster sooner than later.

We look forward to his upcoming games in Penticton!  #LetsGoPens

Edited by Bob.Loblaw
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

The Nashville Predators are proud to announce the signing of 20 year old James Malatesta to an ELC.

Originally drafted by Columbus in the 5th round of the 2021 draft, James has been working hard this off season in preparation for a big year on our AHL roster.

Management has faith in your work ethic and your pure goal-scoring abilities, and we believe that you will be ready for the NHL soon.

Keep up the good work!

Could contain: Fitness, Gym, Gym Weights, Sport, Working Out, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Dead Lift

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Could contain: Hockey, Ice Hockey, Ice Hockey Stick, Rink, Skating, Sport, Clothing, Footwear, Shoe

The Pittsburgh Penguins are ecstatic to announce the signing of Jayden Grubbe, signed to an ELC contract of 3 years at $985,000 AAV.  Selected by the New York Rangers in the third round of the 2021 NHL Draft, Grubbe has found a new home in Pittsburgh Wilkes-Barre/Scranton California, where he will play on loan for the Oilers AHL affiliate, the Bakersfield Condors.  Known for his defensive two-way prowess, we believe Jayden will develop into a strong, powerful forward and find a place on the main roster sooner than later.

We look forward to his upcoming games in Penticton!  #LetsGoPens

Congratulations on getting a great kid Bob! I got to know Jayden a bit as his dad is my grandson's hockey coach and he also plays with Jayden's brother.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

THN On The 'A': Sharks' Nick Cicek on His Rise to the AHL and NHL - The  Hockey News

SIGNING - The Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Penguins - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with Nick Cicek on a 2 year contract

Nick Cicek - 2 years x $1,650,000 ($825,000 AAV)

Could contain: Logo, Dynamite, Weapon, Food, Ketchup

27 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

Columbus Blue Jackets: One Request Before the Season Ends

SIGNING - The Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Penguins - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with Tim Berni on a 2 year contract

Tim Berni - 2 years x $905,000 ($1,810,000 AAV)

Could contain: Logo, Dynamite, Weapon, Food, Ketchup

lol do not put those numbers into your database

I have informed the exec team of my intention to resign my position as GM of the Habs. I appreciate all the fun times folks! I have had something come up that requires a lot more of my spare time. So I will be having to take a break. I will pass on the remaining UFA convos to the other two agents.

Edited by Rush17
  • Sad 4