The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

But there’s a few doubts, him being active N2, would his teammates bus him this hard, would he go balls to the wall to lynch town MR

Him being active N2 is a point in his favour, but it's possible he's a Mafia role that can't submit kills (e.g. lackey).

Which of the scum voted for him (I'm on my phone and too lazy to go back and check)? Was Aladeen ever in danger of hanging?

I think tunneling on someone and going into defeatist mode after they flip town is well within his scum meta.

Idk, I was feeling good about Aladeen before this round but I think there are enough question marks there to put him back in the PoE if things get worse.

Just now, Alchemy Time said:

someone tells him to vote

What’s the alternative?

He either gets GKd in good spirit because he’s town or comes on in the last hour to save himself from GK and look ultra scummy. He’s town imo. If anything this makes me look sorta bad but not really tbh

Just now, Zfetch said:

What’s the alternative?

He either gets GKd in good spirit because he’s town or comes on in the last hour to save himself from GK and look ultra scummy. He’s town imo. If anything this makes me look sorta bad but not really tbh

If we have to vote him and hes town, maf get a kill and we waste a day

2 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Tbh AT feels pretty towny to me, and both J-23 and WW have had posts that make me lean towards town on them. I think this is why I'm starting to sway back towards the idea of a powerwolf instead of SS + slankers.

is the logic I did at the start of the round wrong though like it doesn't work for all three of us to be town they have to be scum in my mind

8 hours ago, Alchemy Time said:

SD, DUCE, TOEWS are confirmed TP

AE confirmed TP ALIGNED

ZFETCH 99.9% sure TP

LL and ILUNGA 99% SURE TP

that leaves WW, J23, ALADEEN, SHIZNAK, MYSELF

mathing that out 4 out of us 5 have to be scum, but if its 5 player maf team then one of ZFETCH, LL, and ILUNGA has somehow gotten through

Just now, luckylager said:

I disagree. I haven't found his posting towny at all

We didn’t find MRs posting towny, or the three other lynches before him.

his actions are towny, because the alternative is him coming on last second and basically revealing himself as mafia to save a GK

Just now, Intoewsables said:

If Zfetch is deepwolfing, I say we just let him do it. We need a memorable performance for the last game ever.

I dunno man that Deen/Z drama today looked so fake. Moreso from Deens side but I definitely see a w/w world with those two. 

Shiz is a good vote tonight though