The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

Final Round 1 Vote Count:

Qwags (4) - Lewitelli, Boknows, Time Lord, Aladeen

Snake Doctor (3) - Beluga Whale, Ilunga, Alchemy Time

Naslund.is.King (2) - J23, luckylager

Intoews (2) - Jazz, Zfetch

Time Lord (1) - Tanev

Aladeen (1) - Ilduce

Beluga Whale (1) - Snake Doctor

Master Radishes (1) - Shiznak

Sharpshooter (1) - NIK

Extend (3) - Where's Wellwood, Intoews, Master Radishes

No Vote (5) - Qwags, Falcon, Porscha, SS, Coconuts

Final Round 2 Vote Count:

J23 (5) - luckylager, ilunga, Alchemy Time, Ilduce39, Aladeen

Naslund.is.King (5) - Boknows, Where's Wellwood, Time Lord, Intoews, Zfetch

Snake Doctor (2) -  Master Radishes, Tanev

Alchemy Time (2) - J23, Jazz

Aladeen (1) - Naslund.is.King

Lewitelli (1) - Sharpshooter

Luckylager (1) - Snake Doctor

Master Radishes (1) - Shiznak

No Votes (3) - Falcon, Lewitelli, Porscha

We have a tie vote! J23 and Naslund is King will be up for Lynch A if they survive nightfall.

Final Round 3 Vote Count:

Boknows (6) - Ilunga, Tanev, Time Lord, Aladeen, luckylager, ilduce39

ilduce39 (3) - Master Radishes, J23, Zfetch

Luckylager (2) - Snake Doctor, Intoews

Alchemy Time (1) - Jazz

Ilunga (1) - Boknows

Tanev (1) - Alchemy Time

No Votes (5) - AngryElf, shiznak, Where's Wellwood, DarthMelvin, Sharpshooter,

Final Round 4 Vote Count:

Master Radishes (8) - Shiznak, Snake Doctor, Aladeen, Zfetch, luckylager, ilunga, Where's Wellwood, Ilduce39

Shiznak (3) - Time Lord, Intoews, Alchemy Time

J23 (1) - Jazz

AngryElf (1) - Angry Elf

Aladeen (1) - Master Radishes

No Votes (2): DarthMelvin, J23

Round 5 Vote Count:

Shiznak (6) - Aladeen, Where's Wellwood, Alchemy Time, Zfetch, Intoews, AngryElf

Where's Wellwood (2) - luckylager, Zfetch

J23 (2) - ilunga, Shiznak

Ilunga (1) - Snake Doctor

No Votes (3) - ilduce39, J23

Round 6 Vote Count:

Aladeen (5) - Intoews, Snake Doctor, Alchemy Time, luckylager, AngryElf

Luckylager (2) - Snake Doctor, Aladeen

Where's Wellwood (1) -  Ilunga

No Votes (1) - Ilduce

- I need to take a look at N2 again. Logically, it makes sense that anyone who jumped on the NIK bandwagon towards the end would be town (and the flips confirm that), so I want to see when WW got on. If he voted NIK early in the round then it's NAI, but if he jumped on with the rest of us, it's a little more interesting.

- Also need to look through the ISOs of SS, jazz, and Aladeen again and see if I missed anything interesting.

The fact that Aladeen pushed so hard to be vigged instead of lynched, knowing that ilduce wouldn't get his kill off, gives WW a bit of town cred IMO. It's possible Aladeen and/or the remaining scum felt they were better off if Aladeen were the one to survive out of the two, but does Aladeen's survival matter as much in that scenario? Does he push that hard?

2 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Do you get a notification about being roleblocked? Did you save ilduce the last two rounds?

I put the save on duke last two rounds, but I think I f**ked up because I may not have been able to use it on the same person in consecutive rounds. 

To avoid directly quoting the host - blah blah blah and can save yourself, but not in consecutive rounds.

So it's that or I was RB'd again. 

I didn't bother to ask because I don't think it matters at this point. 

57 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

The fact that Aladeen pushed so hard to be vigged instead of lynched, knowing that ilduce wouldn't get his kill off, gives WW a bit of town cred IMO. It's possible Aladeen and/or the remaining scum felt they were better off if Aladeen were the one to survive out of the two, but does Aladeen's survival matter as much in that scenario? Does he push that hard?

I think he was trying to pull a tie

On 9/25/2023 at 6:59 PM, Zfetch said:

wow brutal...did not review that,,,

see below instead:

Could contain: Text

UPDATED FETCH LIST

Confirmed Town: 

SD

Toews 

Suspected TP:

Lucky

Ilunga 

Confirmed 3P: 

AE 

Remainder: 

WW

AT 

It'd be very ballsy and risky for a powerwolfing LL to say he saved Duce when he could've just as easily said Toews or SD. I think he's much more likely to be town for that alone and if not, then holy shit you've pocketed everyone. I think what I said last night still stands, with WW and AT likely being scum-scum, and if we keep going then Ilunga is the next safest bet, however we do need to look at SD and Toews again at that point. 

I still don't understand the alleged Fruitboy role or what the shrubbery does. Can I have some clarification?

3 hours ago, luckylager said:

I put the save on duke last two rounds, but I think I f**ked up because I may not have been able to use it on the same person in consecutive rounds. 

To avoid directly quoting the host - blah blah blah and can save yourself, but not in consecutive rounds.

Man, you're really not helping with my paranoia here.

7 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Man, you're really not helping with my paranoia here.

Sorry I guess. It's not like I have a crystal ball and know who maf are targeting on any given night.

But seriously, not only have I hard claimed doc to no CC, in a role heavy game, I scum hunted SS D2, was the first player to sus Jazz - d2 or 3, and started tunneling / questioning, voting deen before it was cool.

Not sure what else I could possibly do to prove town over any of these other players. 

59 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

I still don't understand the alleged Fruitboy role or what the shrubbery does. Can I have some clarification?

The fruit does nothing. The action of sending the fruit is an action that a watcher or tracker can observe to confirm that the fruit vendor has a role. Unless I'm missing something, the role seems mostly useless.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

The fruit does nothing. The action of sending the fruit is an action that a watcher or tracker can observe to confirm that the fruit vendor has a role. Unless I'm missing something, the role seems mostly useless.

I received the shrubbery last night. Thanks for NOTHING illunga

5 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Who do you think are the final scum?

If there is lackey then any of the confirmed TP could be which makes the POE too big.

So I've gotta say AT with a chance that the shrubbery role is mafia aligned.

8 hours ago, AngryElf said:

Alright, going back to Duce’s list it looks like our PoE is WW, AT, Ilunga, with an outside shot at LL. If BJ wanted a 1/4 scum team then thered be six mafiosos, which I imagine is the case. That makes this a LYLO. 

WW seems to be basically confirmed scum at this point, no? Is there any reason why it would be LL, AT, Ilunga left?

Vote WW

Is there any reason why it couldn't be AT and or ilunga? I'm not confirmed at all

1 hour ago, AngryElf said:

UPDATED FETCH LIST

Confirmed Town: 

SD

Toews 

Suspected TP:

Lucky

Ilunga 

Confirmed 3P: 

AE 

Remainder: 

WW

AT 

It'd be very ballsy and risky for a powerwolfing LL to say he saved Duce when he could've just as easily said Toews or SD. I think he's much more likely to be town for that alone and if not, then holy shit you've pocketed everyone. I think what I said last night still stands, with WW and AT likely being scum-scum, and if we keep going then Ilunga is the next safest bet, however we do need to look at SD and Toews again at that point. 

saving Toews or SD would be poor decisions because they don't have ability like the vig and aren't likely to be targeted by the Mafia anyway, at least not with the vig still around.

3 hours ago, luckylager said:

How could it not matter? If for example, you couldn't save the same player twice  in a row that might hint there was no role blocker last night.

Why wouldn't the TP doctor know their role inside and out or seek clarification as soon as possible?

8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I received the shrubbery last night. Thanks for NOTHING illunga

I can't shake the feeling that LL is deepwolfing.

Nobody has been successfully saved even once. Your only evidence of doctor is that no one counter claimed but it's possible in a game with a forum closure deadline that BJ didn't put in a doctor.

7 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

How could it not matter? If for example, you couldn't save the same player twice  in a row that might hint there was no role blocker last night.

Why wouldn't the TP doctor know their role inside and out or seek clarification as soon as possible?

Because I don't really care. I can't bring the vig back to life and the roleblocker is still at large. I'll be sure to ask bj if I need to use my save on the save player twice in a row again.

Special for you, Mr. RB

28 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Sorry I guess. It's not like I have a crystal ball and know who maf are targeting on any given night.

But seriously, not only have I hard claimed doc to no CC, in a role heavy game, I scum hunted SS D2, was the first player to sus Jazz - d2 or 3, and started tunneling / questioning, voting deen before it was cool.

Not sure what else I could possibly do to prove town over any of these other players. 

What's your role knight name?