The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

4 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

If you’ve had such a stellar TP Doc game of scumhunting, give one good reason the mafia never tried to hit you, and tell us BJ’s reasoning for why saving duce didn’t keep him alive. 

Maf never hit me because I'm not confirmed / sheriff checked and there were other less risky targets. 

I asked BJ yesterday when placing my save, and he confirmed I was blocked on my 2nd duce save. I can place saves on the same player in consecutive nights, just not on myself.

Remember, there is definitely a role blocker, confirmed by Zfetch.

Doc dodging is a commonly used phrase for a reason.

Use your head. If you vote Illunga the roleblocker lives. There's no way BJ made the same player shrubbery guy and role blocker.

Name one thing I've done that points to scum. Paranoid fool

7 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

vote Ilunga

I've lost my appetite for big braining it here. Also I don't really care about the RB anymore.

Ouch. Then I go to F3 with ae, who has already decided that he actually thinks AT is town, and I'm mafia. 

Think about this. No doc in role madness? 

I'm crazy enough to claim doc for what reason when I did?

I sure as f**k was not being voted.

Like why would I claim after NF with my save on TL, only to be blocked and TL show up dead?

Why would I make a play that casts doubt on my own fake claim if I was mafia?

Sad days. Sad sad days

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Ouch. Then I go to F3 with ae, who has already decided that he actually thinks AT is town, and I'm mafia. 

Think about this. No doc in role madness? 

I'm crazy enough to claim doc for what reason when I did?

I sure as f**k was not being voted.

Like why would I claim after NF with my save on TL, only to be blocked and TL show up dead?

Why would I make a play that casts doubt on my own fake claim if I was mafia?

Sad days. Sad sad days

It's really not that clear cut.

We have no way of knowing AE's role mechanics and how many self saves he actually gets. One? Two? Zero? Who knows? What if his wincon is to make it to F3? Again, who knows?

The optimal play for the scum is to RB + MK AE and avoid any f**kery in F3. If they do that, it really makes no difference to us.

All non-scum need to come to an agreement here, and AE says he's not voting AT. One of you needs to change your mind or we're hooped anyway.

Just now, Intoewsables said:

It's really not that clear cut.

We have no way of knowing AE's role mechanics and how many self saves he actually gets. One? Two? Zero? Who knows? What if his wincon is to make it to F3? Again, who knows?

The optimal play for the scum is to RB + MK AE and avoid any f**kery in F3. If they do that, it really makes no difference to us.

All non-scum need to come to an agreement here, and AE says he's not voting AT. One of you needs to change your mind or we're hooped anyway.

I suppose. I just have a hard time seeing Illuga's role as being two pronged. Where is simultaneously roll blocker and fruit guy.

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

Wait if we do this illunga vote and you're right and we sacrifice AE he loses his chance to win with us, and we're just back to you deciding between me and LL. We don't gain anything.

I don't want to lose, but it's f**ked up to basically make AE lose here. I at this point trust that he's been telling the truth.