The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

38 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

This was the time LL got roleblocked. Assuming that's true, it checks out that Zfetch wouldn't see it because it never actually happened.

So why on earth would I be roleblocked?

Is it because I'M THE DOC

Go look early game, I even dropped the classic "run away" gif for my character Sir Robin the not so brave. 

If I'm not the doc, Toews was never checked by the sheriff, and no one has been given shrubbery by Illunga.

18 minutes ago, Alchemy Time said:

If we lynch LL here they won't spite kill AE to keep him from winning. I don't believe they will. They'll kill toews

You sir, are mafia. You've played a good game, I hope town realizes this and votes for you with the doc.

Let's see, we have every role known to cdc mafia except the doc, and I somehow knew this an fake claimed when I had no reason to? Really?

Confirmed roles:

Mafia -

Kingpin

Watcher

Role Blocker

Thug

Town-

Sheriff

Vig

Watcher

BUT NO DOC? AYFKM. Not even remotely possible in this set up. 

We've got a fruit merchant, and two confirmed 3p roles, BUT NO DOC?

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS ASSUMPTION. Unreal.

Toews thought that mafia would have to kill 3p angel to prevent them from stealing wincon is ok, however- as I've said, there's very little chance the fruit guy and role Blocker are the same player, but both could be scum because BJ has announced lylo. 

If we leave role blocker alive (AT) I'm getting blocked yet again and Toews likely gets dropped unless they do actually hit 3p angel. 

Id rather lose to angel than mafia so whatever. I'm staying on AT, and if you guys are going to believe all those roles exist but doc doesn't... tough bounce for town.

1 hour ago, Alchemy Time said:

If we lynch LL here they won't spite kill AE to keep him from winning. I don't believe they will. They'll kill toews

Wait why does this sound like a pocket attempt now, or a chance to clear your name if I do get merked tonight. Wtf is this game?

Toews what’re we doing lmao

26 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Wait why does this sound like a pocket attempt now, or a chance to clear your name if I do get merked tonight. Wtf is this game?

Toews what’re we doing lmao

It's some weird appeal to get us off of ilunga and onto lucky.

I'm probably going to switch to AT but I could stick with ilunga too.