The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

Agree with those of you saying NIK was a strange target given that he was one of the main wagons. I'm guessing most or all of the scum team was AFK for nightfall or they likely would have switched targets. Either that, or they were expecting SD to still take the vote and were thrown off by all the last minute switching to NIK (which would imply SD is town and ilduce is likely scum).

Someone who has free time should look into NIK's posts and find his reads.

15 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Still feel like SS and LL are mafia, and if LL flips scum, Aladeen probably is too.

f**k it, vote luckylager.

I'll come back before nightfall to see if anyone's made a compelling argument for another player.

There you go. It’s time to get rid of the mafia. Good vote

47 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Still feel like SS and LL are mafia, and if LL flips scum, Aladeen probably is too.

f**k it, vote luckylager.

I'll come back before nightfall to see if anyone's made a compelling argument for another player.

Lol how am I linked with LL? He could very well be scum but walk me through that connection cause I don’t get it. 

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Someone look back at it, but whoever the second last person to vote NIK was is probably clear since I imagine they knew he was the kill at that time

Lol LLs wacky theory seems more likely after this post. Gross! I take back my feltch tp clear. 

59 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Lol how am I linked with LL? He could very well be scum but walk me through that connection cause I don’t get it. 

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Lol LLs wacky theory seems more likely after this post. Gross! I take back my feltch tp clear. 

seems like you’re linking yourself with LL here

Just now, thejazz97 said:

seems like you’re linking yourself with LL here

Lol so after Toews brought it up? He is a psychic? LLs theory doesn’t make him less likely to be mafia, if he was right about that it’s more likely he is scum. 

Just now, thejazz97 said:

I’m just saying you got defensive and then sided with him almost immediately after

Asking to point out the logic is not defensive I am legit curious because like I said I don’t see any connection between me and LL. 

Again that’s not siding with him if he is right about a wacky theory of MKing the Lynch target for cred it’s likely he knew this because that was the plan he executed and slipped up saying it and would also explain his “too dumb for mafia” post.