The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

He pushed for us to lynch him R1 knowing we would never do that.

He basically has rambled on telling stories of past players that literally was not worth reading.

He soft claimed tracker LL is right

Tracker Flips 

He spouts a bunch of nonsense congratulating LL on thinking he was tracker but isn’t really.

FFs People

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

Also seems likely that the Mafia have an investigative role based on some of their targets. BW on night one is understandable if he was more active, but my guess is they investigated him and saw he was 3P and felt he had to go. I don't know how they landed on investigating Tanev, but that would explain taking him out too.

I just can't shake the feeling that they took out NIK because he was 3/3 on his SS/LL/Aladeen reads.

how would this work?

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

He pushed for us to lynch him R1 knowing we would never do that.

He basically has rambled on telling stories of past players that literally was not worth reading.

He soft claimed tracker LL is right

Tracker Flips 

He spouts a bunch of nonsense congratulating LL on thinking he was tracker but isn’t really.

FFs People

Yeah

6 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Just speculating. It feels like it could fit the NIK kill + general gamestate. I find a fair few of the more active posters towny.

Not saying this is a sure thing.

Lol he falls into his own “speculation” on why the scum team was playing how they have been ffs. 

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

FWIW, lucky getting super butthurt over me scum reading him -- especially when no one else in the town seems to care -- is well within his scum meta.

Well when MR flips scum I would put LL a possible scumbuddy for sure. 

I would have pushed MR last round until LL said he thought he was Tracker. 

And even now with the tracker flips he’s voting fetch who is the nearest lock town imo due to the NIK lynch. 

Just now, Intoewsables said:

I do find it weird that Ilunga's only contribution to the thread is talking this out with MR. Feels a bit like wolf/wolf.

Very possible I think MR is the lynch pin once he is prove to be scum I think we can solve this.