The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 06, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Great to see the Canucks wrapping up the preseason with a solid 3-1 victory! The team looked sharp, and it's exciting to witness the chemistry building among the players. With this positive momentum, I'm eager to see how they'll carry it into the first regular-season game. The anticipation is high, and I believe the Canucks are poised for a strong start. Here's to a successful and thrilling season ahead!

Hope you’re right about the strong start, all the fans are crossing their fingers on that , cant have another bad start 

3 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

Hope you’re right about the strong start, all the fans are crossing their fingers on that , cant have another bad start 

Absolutely, the past is behind us, and there's a palpable sense of determination this time around. It's all about learning from the setbacks and coming back stronger. Here's to a new chapter and a season that turns those early challenges into victories!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

Geez another PDG interview … golden boy lol

It will be intriguing to observe whether Tocchet views Di Giuseppe as a permanent fixture on the second line or if he was merely a temporary option for the preseason games. While I believe he excels as a bottom-six forward, it's clear that he aligns with the kind of player Tocchet favours.

• Vintage 1

25 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It will be intriguing to observe whether Tocchet views Di Giuseppe as a permanent fixture on the second line or if he was merely a temporary option for the preseason games. While I believe he excels as a bottom-six forward, it's clear that he aligns with the kind of player Tocchet favours.

I think that there are a number of players who are filling spots for the time being, particularly in the top 6 D.  Overall,  PDG, Joshua, whoever the 6D is on any given day for example.  Tocchet is smart enough to know this.

... and me who thought the message board was dead. well to sum the pre-season up, we have definetly gotten a more soild defense. Dmen Cole was outstanding tonight and cole and souce are fantastic additions. Our bottom 6 has gotten a lot more solid also, bringing in Blueger and suter has had a definite impact on the PK and killing off the opositions top lines. Good night message board...