The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

And no guarantee that they will be able to land.

11:36 AM

TwitterJim Jamieson @JamiesonCanucks

RT @BradZiemer: Am told the #Canucks charter still planning 12:45 departure and will circle back if it can't land in Calgary.

Do you know last time a Canucks game was cancelled or postponed?

• 1 month later...

Vancouver’s snow plan includes declaring state of emergency

The full article is here - http://www.theprovince.com/news/vancouver/Vancouver+snow+plan+includes+declaring+state+emergency/8219495/story.html, but all you need to know is that if there's snow on the ground, it's a state of emergency in the city.

That, and for sure bike lanes will be cleared first. Can't upset Moonbeam's voter base.

Edited by Common sense

• 6 months later...

Give me some^

Cause where's the snow here?

By now the local mountains should have a pretty good dusting of snow. I just got a job on Cypress Mountain, how do I expect to work there if its gonna be sunny into the 1st week of November.

Bummer cause the past few seasons the locals have opened November 7th-November 12th.

As much as I enjoy the sunshine bring on the Rain and Snow.

Edited by Armada

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like it's going to snow on Monday! Woo!

531955_10152005615927808_1981147302_n.png

The only thing that I don't miss about Vancouver. The cold, rainy, overcast, dark and depressing weather that sometimes can turn from mild cold to freezing cold. At least the typhoon season is over in the Philippines and we can get more dry weather now. Like the fact that its constantly 25 degree celsius and above and mostly sunny.